AT Hub questions

Hey all,
I came into some fresh tires from Ecomobl — the 200mm street tires with the solid inner tube. Issue is, my TB 5 spoke hubs don’t exactly fit together inside the wheel, they just sit flush with some open space between the two. Now – could I get some longer bolts and we’d be good to go since they’d still be secure?
Also- I only have the 218 trucks from torqueboards at the moment, and the axle is too short to fit with the press in gears from TB. Options would be…the 270mm from Boardnamics with the longer axles?
Wanting to get some verification on my logic here. Peace and love. Thanks.

2 Likes

pics…

1 Like

my bad, thought it uploaded

Axle length is the problem though.

2 Likes

Is that on the axle now? How much of a difference is there between the outer face of the wheel bearing and the end of the axle? How much of a gap is left between the mating faces of the TB hub halves?

1 Like

Picture isn’t on the axle. There is less than 10mm thread length difference between the outer wheel bearing and the end of the axle. Probably 1/2 inch of space between the two hub halves.

1 Like

we just designed a spacer for those wheels so they could actually connect. you want some long ass axles like on the BN 270 trucks.

3 Likes

Can you send your CAD please?

1 Like