AstroSk8 Gauging Interest for P42a’s

Hey Y’all! Putting together a Molicel P42a order that will be run through my new site in the works. This is a gauging interest post to see if it will be viable, please only answer the poll if you are serious.

This is for Molicel P42a
4200mah
45a max
30a continuous
20a easy

We have a high MOQ, which is why I need to gauge interest first.

I am estimating $4.5 to $4.6 USD Per cell plus shipping to your home

DO NOT PM ME

Please fill out the options below if you are interested!

I will only be selling in 100’s, since I am not going to pick through boxes for people who need 116 cells. Unless the need is dire

P42a Molicel
  • 1000 + (Comment Qty)
  • Accidentally clicked

0 voters

Thanks guys!

3 Likes

@Skyart @JoeyZ5 @jack.luis @fessyfoo @TheBoardGarage @Arzamenable @computers

1 Like

What does the timing for this look like?

1 Like

About a month from order date as we will be sea shipping to lower costs.

1 Like

Where are these coming from?

VapCell - I too am a little anxious about them being legit, so I am being 100% careful with how this happens. I’ll be sending cells and paying @Battery_Mooch to test a couple when they arrive along with only using PayPal Goods and Services with VapCell to ensure in the worst case scenario we can chargeback and everyone can be refunded

If this works out though we will have a healthy relationship with VapCell for future orders and price drops

1 Like

I got screwed by imren. I will probbaly be sitting this one out, I hope vapcell is more reputable tho

3 Likes

I get it! Sorry to hear about Imren. I’ve made it very clear to VapCell of what’s happening testing wise and that I plan to place larger orders in the future… fingers crossed we won’t have to resort to chargebacks.

Hopefully we find enough interest to put this group buy together

3 Likes

I feel like it would be wise to get cells for testing before going ahead with a group buy, especially considering that Vapcell aren’t included as a GDP on this list

4 Likes

For anyone wondering I’m actively trying to get in contact with Molicel directly.

VapCell is the backup plan if I can not get in contact with Molicel :grin:

1 Like

Thanks for the input Al! I’ve talked with Mooch on this subject directly, and from that I’ve come to the conclusion that if VapCell were to “scam” us they’d send real Molicel in that first batch and then in the larger order we would find duds.

I’ve been thinking about this groupbuy for awhile now. Thank you for looking out though.

3 Likes

I did the same to imren. Made it very clear, that I will use my PayPal and alibaba protection, and they sent me 1000 fake cells anyway. They also sent me picture of what they would ship from China via slow boat shipping. The picture was of molicel boxes like we are used to seeing, and I was told this was my shipment. What happened 3 weeks later is 5 completely different boxes left their warehouse in SoCal and made their way to me, full of fake cells. I had to deal with shipping them back, and lost what I had payed for shipping of the cells to me and back to them. I hope you fair better then I did

3 Likes

I have tired this too, you need to order tens of thousands of cells per month, otherwise they will not sell them to you

Yeah, we actually were within a couple of days of pulling the trigger with Molicel on another order (just recently @klaus79856 and I did a 1000 cell order) but then Klaus fell off the face of the earth

1 Like

Yeah that’s the risk you take I suppose.

I know of people who have bought ‘p42a’ from vendors not on this list. The cells tested beautifully, but were clearly rewraps. Packs built using these same cells were also found to have dud cells and needed p-groups replaced after a very short amount of time.

Not sure if the risk outweighs the reward.

2 Likes

I’m trying to take all the precautions necessary :man_shrugging: I’m not jumping into this blindly, I’ve done my research and have contacted and gotten the opinion of some well known people.

I’ll be heading into this carefully. It’s up to the forum people now if they want to partake in it. I’ve tried to be as transparent as possible so far.

2 Likes

I don’t doubt it. But if it goes south, it’s a shitstorm for you.

2 Likes

I know :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

tenor (1) (27)

4 Likes

Words to live by :grin:

2 Likes