ARMORED COLLECTION by LAZYROLLING

I think I’m about to be in the same boat. I measured like 20 time because I didn’t believe I was a small, but that’s what the dimensions are. Right after ordering it I read about a bunch of people needing a size up so I tried emailing them immediately to switch. Unfortunately I never heard back so I fear the small went out.

2 Likes

Yeah, i’ve been burned by size charts plenty of times. I think it told me to get a small or xs but I used my better judgement and got a medium and it was perfect.

1 Like

I should have read this thread before I got mine. It’s an XL and the elbow pads are too far up to do any good. Anybody need a new xl? So I can buy a xxl

2 Likes

can you get a pik of it on a “normal sized” human being?

I may be your huckleberry!

3 Likes

You got 2 choices big Zeus or my pregnant wife :joy::joy:

A buddy thats local might buy it this weekend though. He has dibs but if it doenst happen ill send it your way

3 Likes

Anyone here where their order haven’t been shipped since black friday?

Yeah same here! They made a massive preorder for the 2020 clothing. Was told that they where to receive their stuff sometime mid January.

1 Like

Ditto, had to get a resize and was told it would be send out by the start of the year but now I’m told it’s out of stock for the month

1 Like

I shipped back the one I received (too small) and received this by mail today :

HEY THOMAS!

JUST received your hoodie.

You are placed in PIPELINE and will get your hoodie ASAP we have them in stock!

Been getting the same runaround. Bought in stock before Christmas and immediately emailed them to switch to the medium (also in stock online). After switching to medium they said it was out of stock and I’d have to wait until mid January…

1 Like

I use this, cheap and is Kevlar lined, not as much as I’d like but it does have Kevlar.

Comes with armour and back pad, needs an armour pad in the back but for the price, quality is excellent

3 Likes

Looks like they finished this batch. Got an email saying that it shipped (even though it’s just a created label). Mine says that it’s being shipped to an access point where I have to go pick it up… strange

1 Like

Just picked up a jacket in medium. It’s slim fit for sure, but the sleeves are a bit too much. I’m 69” and 165 lbs. Im not beefy :muscle:t3: by any means and the sleeves are quite constructing. Mostly the cuffs, that require a literal fight from me to get over an Apple Watch. I understand the need to keep pads in place, but it‘a frustrating to put on or take off because of my damn watch

1 Like

Is it the 2020 or 2019 version?

1 Like

2020 version

1 Like

Damn I’m a few inches shorter than you with a gut. I’ll probably have to get the sleeves altered because that’s one thing I absolutely can’t stand on jackets and hoodies. I hope the medium fits somewhat. Their size chart seems to need some improvement

@LAZYROLLING

Any updates on the pants?

I must be missing something .

You can buy baesk8 armored pants😝

2 Likes

:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face: fuck that.

That logo ruins everything you put it on

6 Likes

Cutie

1 Like