ARMORED COLLECTION by LAZYROLLING

I have a LR Hoodie with a BAESk8 path on it, does that count :grin:.

3 Likes

That means we buy all your drinks when you visit SF

2 Likes

That’s a lot of drinks you just committed yourself too :grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

Haha our first charge stop is at a bar

4 Likes

Hey ya @kook you still interested . tired of waiting for @LAZYROLLING

1 Like

I have a medium spare to sell

1 Like

I am interested…how much for it shipped? (if I can get a refund I’d go for it)

where does it need to be shipped to?

1 Like

east coast USA

my kind of sk8

1 Like

It’s sick

2 Likes

No worries I will check shipping cost and send you a PM
Cheers

1 Like

Pants are in production and each individual size is custom made. It will take 4–5 weeks to finish before we ship. We also are making a new custom batch in March. // Daniel

2 Likes

Turn it inside out, and you can adjust the pads by opening the second Velcro :v:

1 Like

The last Black Friday orders are going out today. :v:

2 Likes

Hi @Soho1212

The difference with our hoodie compared to many other options on the market is:

-We’ve specially choosen our kevlar to be softer, and fitting for daily use, especially for electric skateboarding riding. The Kevlar Used: 100% full DuPont™ Kevlar® inner lining with a thread density at 170-180 GSM, not only motorcycle approved, but softer and breathes more then thicker kevlar, yet thick enough to withstand falls in 95kph, 5 times, draggin 100 meters ( The test used on the 170/180 kevlar)

The hoodies we tried for motorcycles for example were not only shorter, but also stiffer and rougher - not then the feeling we were after, perfect for motorcycle riding, but not electric skateboard riding, In our opinion.
If they are cheaper they use a cotton blend in their “Kevlar” to make it cheap.
Also if it says “Kevlar” and not “ DuPont™ Kevlar®“ you’re being ripped off.

-We’ve increased the length of the hoodie and added thumb loops,

The length is so you get more of a “hoodie” feel,

-The thumb loops: keeps your hoodie from ripping down if you fall and slide across the pavement.

-Added zippers for the pockets so your stuff doesn’t fall out, and just nice to have!

-A waterproof inner pocket, or as i like to call it : waterproof phone and wallet pocket.

-Added a loop at the “butt” of the hoodie, which you wrap around those loops where you usually insert a belt - to further keep the hoodie in place in the event of a fall.

Hope this answers most of your thoughts / questions!

If not: Please contact our Support@lazyrolling.com

-mWe try to answer ASAP

// Robin & Daniel

10 Likes

Already did that no worries it going to a good home

1 Like

@LAZYROLLING any update for hoodies? Last time I asked you guys said new stock in late January, so they should be arriving soon right?

I love everything about my LR hoodie except for the little metal piece at the top of the zipper. It rubs against my neck and isn’t very comfortable.

Fortunately a scarf fixes it :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

You’ll never catch me wearing Converse :eyes::no_good_man:

2 Likes