ARMORED COLLECTION by LAZYROLLING

Here is one longsleved sweatshirt we made as a sample. https://www.instagram.com/p/B2DEV2PIxES/

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion, Is this more suitable for hot and humid climate like on a Tropical island. Here in Tahiti the temperature averages at 28 deg celcius throughout the year

1 Like

There might even be a future thinner version as well. :wink:

4 Likes

Good luck guys @LAZYROLLING

1 Like

The pre orders of the wind and waterproof ARMORED JACKET has been a lot better than we expected. Therefore we will include both Crash replacement and all pads for everyone who has and will pre order!!

Check it out here: https://www.lazyrolling.com/products/pre-order-armored-jacket-incl-all-pads

Questions or group buys email support@lazyrolling.com

Cheers from Sweden! // Daniel & Robin

7 Likes

Within 3 weeks we will begin delivering the pre orders!
Within 1 week we close the option of pre ordering.

3 Likes

So the shoulder and elbow pads all have a rating of "The shoulder and elbow pads: Certified Level CE 1. Rated: EN 1621-1: 2012. " what about the back?

The back has the CE Rating: GP-310 EN1621-1: 2014

2 Likes

So my preorder arived for the new lazyrollimg jackets. I know it comes with the extra crash protection but was not exspecting it to be pre crashed.

Is this normal QC?

5 Likes

Oops… This could happen’ during shipping i think

1 Like

it is just the brand name that is a little cleared, right ? it should be that if its like me. I got the same :wink: no worry about it mate!

I think during production the factory didn’t let the dye cure properly. It’s just the logo I think

1 Like

I think it was dragged around before shipping with some weight on it.

The shipping bag was fine with lazy roller tap so not as tho it opened in transport and re sealed.

Mine looks exactly like that too, on both of the hoodies I bought

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a really shitty print on our back pads and we haven’t prioritised to make it better :nerd_face:
The print will also change next year :v:

// Daniel

3 Likes

It’s more than just the print gouges in the foam. and the bad alinement of the multiply foam layers look at the wonky core closer to the edge bottom left. QC is the issue there In my opinion.

5 Likes

I didn’t notice it until you just said it, but it definitely doesn’t look symmetrical.

1 Like

It is a foam pad in a jacket. Let’s not get our panties in a twist.

9 Likes

To expand on this, I have done terrible, awful things to the hoodie and the pad has retained it’s integrity, it’ll still keep you from cracking your back :call_me_hand:t2:

4 Likes

Hello @LAZYROLLING !

I just got the Armored Hoodie 2020 I ordered but even if I took the measure and chose the size using the sizechart, it is too small… :frowning: I didn’t even try to insert the pads ! Do you do exchange (the S being too small, I guess I need a M) if I pay shipping ?

Your return policy says : “It must also be in the original packaging”. What if the package was open to check the size/fit (It’s the normal process I guess), do you do returns/refunds if I just opened to check but are able to send everything I received in the original packaging? I ask because if I send it back to you and you don’t want to refund me, I’ll lost a lot of money…

Hope we can sort this out :slight_smile: Cheers !

Tom

2 Likes