Are we being trolled?

I see @EnertionBoardsUSA has a broken keyboard.

Man the nonstop jokes on this forum really do dilute the information though. These Amazon unities as are they have stated, Jason told me about this awhile back.

12 Likes

Single ESCs that are high quality, with no builtin radio or switches. Like the FOCBOX 1.7 for example.

1 Like

enertion described perfectly. Sorry Jason. Good job finding Jeff though.

3 Likes

Well damn we got confirmation from Jeff it’s legit, does anyone have a link to the unity on Amazon?

Inert-ion says they are waiting for Amazon to receive stock.

1 Like

Such a bizzare situation

2 Likes

ROFL

2 Likes

Yeah and what will happen if the 80 unititis sold on amazon? :tipping_hand_man:

2 Likes

:arrow_up: True story !

1 Like

It is probably Jason trying to laundry money. Using his dirty money to pay the fees of selling on amazon and getting clean money in return for the 10 unitys they have and then they will disappear off the face of the earth.

Or it could be one of their USA repair guys selling refurbed ones that they replaced. But if that is the case it should be cheaper

1 Like

To anyone that cares. I received my unity from amazon yesterday. I ordered it on the 2nd and received it on the 5th. I would say that it was fast! Would buy again!

19 Likes

Faster than enertion has ever shipped anything in their existence.

2 Likes

Madman. You absolute lad

2 Likes

Yeah they’re legit, only better deal rn is bioboards upgraded one for $270 before shipping. EDIT jk Amazon is the best love u daddy Bezos

3 Likes

Wait… Did you just support another link OVER AMAZON?!

5 Likes

Oh shit I broke character goddamit

3 Likes

You bet your chafing tits!

haha, gotta love amazon free 2 day shipping <3

1 Like

It wasn’t amazon prime shipping.