Archived: the OG noob question thread! šŸ˜€

ā€œBut l know it dose happen but not sure what todo, itā€™s like a Desysn issue, if you want try setting up with BLDC setting and see how it worksā€ any one got any ideas before I bin the vx2 and buy the vx1

when I run bldc the hall detection failed so I was to scared to compleat the setup that way

a real nightmare this is

Holy fuck donā€™t say that, I sold him that solder ahahah. Itā€™s kester 60/40 with 3.3% rosin. It cost an arm and a legā€¦

5 Likes

Would you sell the vx2?

gonna return it

1 Like

My board is dying at 15% charge ā€¦ help?

10s3p 40T battery, Unity, measuring 31.8V across the pack and 3.17 or 3.18 across each balance lead

Hey Louis, I wondered if this solder I have is good for esk8 purposesā€¦

1 Like

No! Itā€™s corrosive solder so it will destroy your esc haha. Itā€™s also not the right type, what you have is for soldering copper pipes and such like for hot water systems in your house, not good for DIY soldering :wink:

4 Likes

Yo wtffff? You said its da bestttā€¦

I trusted you, you were the chosen one!

1 Like

It is FFS lol. I paid 50euros for it and it works miracles for me :joy:ā€¦ Iā€™m not the unlucky one :yum:. As I said, it might be your soldering iron :smile:
@wafflejock you better make up a reason or I might have a German hot on my tail for fraud

2 Likes

jajaja keep blaming others. Prepare for some blackmail you fraudster you! So young and already spoiledā€¦ :disappointed:

3 Likes

Looool, this explains my pain when solderingā€¦ So Iā€™m not a total shit piece :slight_smile:
What solder would you recommend (please no 50ā‚¬ option)ā€¦ For berginners?

This shit never wanted to stick to the cables and connectors! Even with soldering fat!

That sounds like mine.

1 Like

I really promise you I donā€™t know. Kester is a renowned brand of quality. Have you tried using flux as well? The tip needs to be shiny before use. I bought a cheap iron in Australia for 8euros and it did the same thing to me, I then got one off Amazon with adjustable temperature for 30euros and it was much better already.

@Niklas this one works well but is a bit thin. I donā€™t know what cheapo brands are good but in general if you buy 60/40 - 63/37 solder from mouser, tme, and other electronic stores, they have a good selection.

1 Like

Also I hope youā€™re not being serious :pensive:

3 Likes

of course not. How could i? :wink:

Havenā€™t tried using extra flux, iā€™m currently looking to buy some. A new soldering iron too (maybe). So far the only difference i noticed between your 2 solders and mine is that yours sometimes is more jumpy (small ā€œexplosionsā€)

Iā€™m curious what a new iron and/or flux will do. Will report once i bought some.

3 Likes

I need a replacment to the vx2 I dont want the vx1 as i dont have a soldering kit so i need somthing thats not trash and gonna cut out

1 Like

im so fukin fed up with these fukin problems u dont even know i just wannna use my fukin $2000 shit ffs

unbelievable