Archived: the OG noob question thread! 😀

10s 4p ive got the raptor 2.05

I agree it is, but it shouldn’t cause any issues right now, especially unloaded

I actually think a lot of folks set this too high and just cause unnecessary wear and tear on their cells. Battery life is important too

hoest id like to underclcock the r2 like 7% just for less wear on motors as im hopin they last me atleast 3 years

but yeah i have no idea what the values should be, mind mine isnt the 2.1

Battery max at 20A won’t hurt anything except

• hill climb
  • top speed going uphill

I wouldn’t change it unless you have issues with either of those. If anything, it will reduce the amount of problems you have and increase the lifetime of your battery.

I actually run most of my skates at 29A.

what is the enertion stock

also no luck my bored is at 55% same story

1 Like

only problem is longevity, rn i got to much battery imo

any othier ideas as im rather desperate at this point flipsky wont help

Flipsky is for low cost, that doesn’t include customer service

We will help but you have to wait for other folks to be online and notice this. I’ve never used that remote

Don’t give up! :smiley:

4 Likes

Question for anyone in the know:

I just got a new smart plug to replace the dead one for my house lamp, it was a two pack so I was tried using it for my esk8 charging power strip so it can turn off remotely or set a timer. The question is, when the plug turns off, the charger is still plugged into the board and I noticed the charger’s led was still on. Is this a problem/not safe as power is flowing the other direction?

If you BMS has B-, P-, and C- it might be a problem. If your BMS has only B- and P- it is probably okay.

But I would check somehow, don’t take my word when it could destroy your battery

Either way it’s fine if not left for extended periods

1 Like

Could be that the plug is leaking a tiiiiny bit of voltage, enough to trigger the led.

My smart plugs don’t cut the power 100%, but rather 99. Its still enough to trigger the display of my imax b6 charger for a split second every few seconds.

But the rest doesn’t notice it, everything is off.

just a guess tho

2 Likes

Thanks @b264 @xsynatic. I have to charge my boards in the garage at home these days instead of next to me at the office due to covid. Sometimes I’m busy with the kid and can’t go unplug it and now have an extra smart plug.

1 Like

Did you try reading the outputting voltage of your charger while its “off” but the led still shines?

edit : does it still light up when the charger is removed from the board but still connected to the plug, or only when connected to the board too.

I can unplug my chargers from the wall and they will be powered on from the board battery

1 Like

Same. I pull the plug off the wall and the led remained lit green. Definitely being powered up by the pack

1 Like

I tried to use the search but I couldn’t find any helpful results. I was wondering what was the main differences between Trampa Spring Trucks and MBS Matrix II? What makes people choose between them?

@kadeanderson and @Athrx, if you disconnect the 3 wires, I’m fairly certain you need to reconnect them the same to avoid reprogramming. At least you should if you’re running sensored. If I’m not wrong, the sensor position does offsets and changing the order will change the offset. Could be wrong though

5 Likes

Thoughts? Looks interesting because circle :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes