Archived: the OG noob question thread! 😀

You like to mock me about that huh? :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah they do that to me to

I think it’s cause they realise that I’m a much better builder then them

You’re just jealous

3 Likes

11 Likes

If we’re building suspense on when a board will be finished, yeah for sure…

8 Likes

honestly, no i just really relate to your struggle man. i can see how my ribbing could be interpreted as laughing at not with. i’ll give it a rest.

1 Like

like, i’ll take another caucasian Daren!

1 Like

oh no, please continue! I like how fucking ridiculous all of my shit is :smiley:

2 Likes

i’m sorry we tried to reply to this post but you werent home so we sent it back to the sender. please contact them with any additional questions. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Is there a rule of thumb to estimate charge time for a battery pack given charging amps and pack wh ?

personally i use how many amps the charger can push per hour divided by the pack capacity

e.g. 4a charger with 16a battery = about (4) hours if it’s really low.

understanding the charge will slow as it approaches capacity and other manini factors

2 Likes

Awhile ago @trampa /Frank said if the vescs aren’t connected to the battery and the motors are spinning, the ESCs will go kapoot.

Would me just shuffling back and forth on my board without the loopkey in cause the same thing? It’s still got battery negative connected :man_shrugging:t2:

Not asking cuz my HW blew up… I’m just itching to ride but I hate riding at night. Too cold for me.

Umm…wear a jacket? How cold can it be?

1 Like

I know it sounds silly but Im 99% sure I have some kind of allergy to the cold / compromised ability to keep warm.

And no, it’s not officially tested, but I’ll start to shiver with jeans and a sweater on in 60 degree weather while standing in direct sunlight

I just need to move to California, really.

(And before anyone asks, no I’m not iron deficient. I did have that tested awhile ago)

right I guess that sets a lower bound, so that makes sense.

I love split trigger remotes. Currently using the mini…

1 Like

You might wana eat a hamburger or two

2 Likes

Shut up :joy:

I’m 180lb and 6’… Pretty average for a 21yo male🤷🏻‍♂️

1 Like

I’m 180 and 5’7 you calling me fat??

2 Likes

I’m 120lb and 5’8…are you calling me skinny? :joy:

1 Like