Archived: the OG noob question thread! 😀

Are you saying you have 1.5k to spend or you just want to buy one piece to upgrade the meepo?

Buy the Meepo (it will move you just fine). Ride it while you gather parts for your DIY. Take note of what you wish was better. Build your DIY board with a better understanding of your ideal setup.

Sell the Meepo to the next guy or keep as backup.

9 Likes

Hi so I had a parcel coming from America to the U.K. and it got held at customs for a couple days then suddenly it shows that it has come back to the original place it came from

Why would that be

Here is the tracking

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tLabels=EW005767655US&utm_source=expected&utm_medium=email&utm_content=delivery-options&utm_campaign=trackingnotify

Thanks

if you’re looking for a TB 12s4p battery i’m looking to sell mine, have the enclosure too!

was the package full of hash oil?

5 Likes

Only a teeny bit

Nah was a deck

i hope it is a tracking error otherwise @tomiboi should demand answers when he picks it up at the post office

1 Like

I am not to fussed as long as it just gets out again and gets here quickly

Hopefully it is a tracking error though

Great idea, thanks!

1 Like

Is your avatar a wonka nerd?

2 Likes

i hope @tomiboi doesn’t have to spend another $75 to try again. for that kinda money he can buy a jar of top-shelf flower and have money leftover to ship the deck to @Bindings_McGee

6 Likes

What are the biggest urethane wheels one could put on a MTB setup ? (Trampa HS11 and Maytech mtb trucks) :thinking:

Some trampa gummies

2 Likes

Or preferably a large ball of wax :drooling_face: I paid a little extra to make sure that I wouldn’t be out the $75 if the package didn’t make it.

1 Like

hey guys - I’ve never had Focbox 1.6’s until now (thanks @Chibatterysystems) only 1.7’s

I know the main issue was just the canbus thing aka don’t unplug or plug in the canbus cable when power is connected.

I usually run good ol’ Ackmaniac firmware on focboxs - is that an issue at all with 1.6’s?

2 Likes

I love split trigger so much. All my other remotes feel stupid when I use them.

There is an issue with the 4.2 running 12S and foc where the 4.12 will. In the dual they brought out the plus to fix this, but the single 4.2 is based on the old design.

what remote do you use?

Edit: looked at your build thread, its the maytech R2v2… I have basically no experience with trigger remotes except for riding my buddies evolve for 10 minutes. Dual trigger is zero, not sure if i want to commit 110$+ tax

1 Like

my friend if recent history is any indication of your future experience you’ll be committing to much more than $110.

• Shipment will be delayed
  • Shipment will be held at customs
  • Battery will need to be replaced
  • ultimately confiscated by the police

let’s have a realistic expectations on your luck with esk8
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes