Archived: the OG noob question thread! šŸ˜€

All you need is a working vesc/esc to use swd. Really easy. Working unit has to have I think fw3.58 and above.

1 Like

These are the only two I have, and theyre both 3.24 :disappointed:

Would 1 Samsung 18650-22F need a BMS (for a remote mod) ? I am wondering if I could slap one of these behind a dead boosted board board remote that Iā€™ll gut out tome make an arduino remote out of it :thinking:

Most likely, you need some kind of thing to take the voltage and bump or drop it to a consistent feed and start/stop charging. Although some arduino boards actually have this built in already.

2 Likes

Unfortunately 0.80 works for 2.27ā€¦

so so close >:(

1 Like

You can buy single battery PCM boards with undervoltage, overvoltage and overcurrent protection for $2usd on AliExpress but donā€™t expect them until 2023 at this rate.

2 Likes

Something as this for example Iā€™d guess ?

1 Like

Thats probably better than what I was thinking since it has a microUSB port, good find.

Edit: And input/output LEDS damn!

1 Like

For litteraly 1 cent, I dont even know how this is profitable for them

2 Likes

They donā€™t pay me to ask questions.

3 Likes

12s is like turbo for your board bro. everything about it is just faster, more torque, runs cooler, gives more range, makes the board lighter, uses less power, boosts your stock portfoliosā€¦

err bump?

1 Like

Yes, mixed success.

Higher S count can definitely have an effect on temperature, but Iā€™d say it is a combination of things. For the same power (watts), double the voltage means half the amps, which means half the heat in the wiring. It doesnā€™t quite work like that in the ESC though. The unity does have a bigger heatsink which contributes a lot to that difference. Battery settings on the unity is also for both motors, not single.

2 Likes

Anyone know if the savant baseplates are the same shape as the regular paris baseplates?

This probably a dumb ass questionsā€¦ can we put hypertrucks on non trampa/prototipo/etc deck??

Say a redember44 or evo or something along those lines.

With wedges or adjustable baseplates sure.

1 Like

wouldnā€™t the mounting truck it comes with not be compatible with most adjustable baseplatesā€¦?

No, base plates are specific to certain trucks. I very much doubt there is an adjustable baseplate available for the hypertrucks.

@NoWind makes one for the MBS Matrix II trucks tho.

1 Like

Thank you that makes sense. I guess I could use something like:
https://shop.3dservisas.eu/products/fatboy-35%C2%BA-riser-adapter-for-trampa-mbs-longboard-trucks

You certainly could :ok_hand:

2 Likes