Archived: the OG noob question thread! šŸ˜€

if it was me iā€™d try and drill the pipe, put a screw or whatever to help you pull it out

1 Like

What do you mean by this also it is in a wheel hub not a motor

Thanks

What help will putting a screw through it do

more grip to pull the pipe out? acts like a handle? :tipping_hand_man:

1 Like

Then I will definitely not be using UART for Bluetooth or remote, just Davega

I have whacked the pipe so hard with a hammer pulling it will never work

1 Like

If you have two vesc you can have dave on one and bt on the other vesc.

1 Like

send it to @ducktaperules. he will pull it out in a jiffy

or @SeanHacker/@DerelictRobot. last i heard they were doing one arm pullups with their little finger

10 Likes

I donā€™t know how to help you now though. if you think it canā€™t be pulled out nor can you remove the bearing retainer then iā€™m out of ideas. Try heat again, get it really hot, at least the pipe (blowtorch it) so that the metal starts melting. wear heat resistant gloves though and do this out side, not on the carpet :grin:

1 Like

I swear this bearing is impossible to get out

I give up there is not part of the bearing that wants to come apart or get out

Tried heat but it didnā€™t help at all

If I could remove the bearing cage that would sort out the whole problem

dremel the shit out of it

2 Likes

Or cut a thread to get it out maybe.

Finally managed to destroy the cage and got it al out besides from the retainer ring

Not really sure hat to do about the ring either I will assemble a new bearing around it or I have to remove it not sure how though

1 Like

Thatā€™s one handsome ass man, ladies and gentlemen.

@ducktaperules

giphy (22)

7 Likes

i want to start a group discussion. Canā€™t find a starting place. Can you help?

Title: ā€œWalking Dead Electric Skate Boardsā€. The community has spent lots of money and invested in Boosted Boards and Enertion. Still viable. No need to discard to the trash bin.

Anything anyone can contribute to keeping good E-Boards alive. Parts availability. Conversions and maintenance.

Thanks much!

Xycthe

Iā€™m so confused at what I just readā€¦

Are you selling boosted and enertion parts? Or are you asking us to support issues people are having with their products?

1 Like

you need to read a bit more man :wink: plenty of viable options soon to come, some already are in production. Use the search function top right of the screen.

Also not this community. boosted is not a diy thing.

yes. we do

1 Like

I think I understand batt max correctly but just want to make sureā€¦

Currently have batt max set at 80 on both my unities. Since batt max affects the top end of the throttle curve, if I up them both to 100 each would it result in higher top end?? Or does it have a different effect ?

Thanks.

Can I extend the receiver antenna of the VX1 to the outside of the enclosure?!

I donā€™t see a need to extend it except if you have a faraday cage.

My vx1 is inside a 3d printed case, thats inside a enclosure and i havenā€™t had a single cutout yet.

1 Like