Archived: the OG noob question thread! 😀

If I don’t miss my guess, that’s the sound of a can resonating as its magnets brush against the stator. It’s a combination of natural resonance and a slight imbalance.

3 Likes

another reason to own one of these i guess :man_shrugging:

totally worth the 5€

ps: how anyone is able to remove motor pulleys without torch is beyond me

5 Likes

Disassemble the bearing, then remove it and put in a new bearing

practice disassembling on a spare bearing so you can see how they come apart

2 Likes

Hello I’m still in doubt …

Is this correct?! I have Maytech superfoc, see picture

And flipsky remote

2 Likes

So I take the standard wire that is already on the esc, so my UART ports will stay available for Bluetooth and davega

1 Like

Other problem was. My davega and my flipsky remote have both 8 pin cable. But my esc has 7 pin UART

1 Like

Yep thats pin 8 adc 3 only found on newer ver 6 vesc. Its not required for either of those applications.

Can someone explain if I did it right. The two pins not used on the reciever are pins :

• vtx
  • vrx

Don’t know what they are

1 Like

The receirer has a ppm and uart mode, in ppm Mode the rx and tx pins are not connected. As they are uart only

2 Likes

I have two davega sitting on the self. they never make the uart vote on my boards. Bluetooth and uart remote or pixel controller always win.

4 Likes

Could you help and explain the best way to take apart the bearing

I removed the rubber seal and have no idea what to do next

1 Like

try here

1 Like

I had sand in my big balls i removed the seal tried to pull them apart but settled on soaking them in petrol for 24 hours and some toothbrush work before soaking my big balls in speed cream.

2 Likes

Watched some video will try to do it again now

Thanks

2 Likes

So I tried removing the bearing and all worked well on the practise one but when I tried on the stuck bearing the retainer ring which holds the balls would not budge please somebody help

@b264

2 Likes

can you make a pic?

2 Likes

JUST GET NEW BEARINGS

honestly though, force a bit, this isn’t micro surgery. push the retainer as hard as you can with your flat screw bit

2 Likes

Yeah here

Here is the practise bearing

3 Likes

Tried pushing as hard as I can but it won’t come out

I will happily replace the bearing but need to get the old one out first

1 Like

yes i see the pic now, it does seem stuck lol. Is that bearing in a motor?