Archived: the OG noob question thread! 😀

Reasonable/cheap is $.50/piece from china. They can ship them pretty quickly/cheaply.

Anything that is more readily available is pretty absurdly priced.

1 Like

Does anybody know if the Bestech D727 has cell balancing? It says so in the description, but has a slash in the specs.

16100 bearing

sweet. these are $6.49 +s&h (thanks @moon) got a link to the bearings from China @RyEnd?

1 Like

Yeah, I guess people pay that much for premium skate bearings, but I’d feel bad spending that much and then abusing them like we do in our application. Imagine trying to get a 22x12 bearing and not being able to wait… those are twice as expensive.

gosh how long would those last 22x12 has smaller balls than i do

I dunno. I only put 20mi on them before switching back to pneumatics, and then I left them at my other place which I won’t see for another few months now…
Once I get them back and the season gets started, I’ll make a real attempt at wearing through them and update y’all.
Being able to run cloud wheels on a MBS mtb is pretty legit though…

1 Like

Did you try that yet? Curious what the motor temps are.

1 Like

Anyone might know why sometimes my data from my focbox might crash while riding?
I have a davega connected to my focbox, but sometimes when riding, it freezes, and stop receiving any data from the esc.
I also have a metr pro connected to the same esc, and it also crashes at the same time as my davega.
Although the data crashes, the whole thing still works fine, and I can still ride my board.
(Connecting both of the devices using a uart splitter)

Took it out just for like 20 mins temp got up to only about 93F. Which isn’t too bad. I personally don’t like AT wheels that much so I swapped them back to Tb110s.

So my sample size is pretty small. Although I was kinda surprised they worked so well with the 90kV motors.

1 Like

What charger and charge plug would you recommend for 10s at 8-10A? Need to charge 40Ah battery and not takie forever :smiley: Or would you rather wait for the Smart charger

1 Like

What pivot cups do v1.0/OG psychotiller/ABEC11
fleXL’s take? @RipTideSports maybe you know?

1 Like

Are Paris Savants worth the price? Are they good trucks?

I love Paris trucks, but never tried the Savants. I think I will get some for my neo hubs tho

Yep same. Such a mind reader :open_mouth:

The savants have been around for a loooooong time. I reckon that is a good indication that they are a good truck.

They also come in the sexy oil slick color :heart_eyes: who cares how they ride :joy:

1 Like

Anyone knows how to seal a GX12? Using it for charging but I dont want dirt and water comming in…

1 Like

Slash in the specs means no balancing

1 Like

can u stop reading my mind for god sake lol

1 Like