Archived: the OG noob question thread! 😀

Only for you, dear @kook.

(Ok, I actually had to look that up)

And I actually had landed on that page and I like their upbeat little video, but I am still missing the point.

2 Likes

It’s actually worse than I thought.
I’ll try superweld (JB’s superglue).

Ur mom licks it when it gets bad

2 Likes

that’s why you itch…bitch…that whore has scabies on her tongue…

6 Likes

Jesus Christ I wasn’t expecting that😂

4 Likes

AliExpress man

2 Likes

It is not the right glue for the job. But i got it back to working order.

1 Like

thanks

1 Like

Can you measure the diameter of the lens itself? Several of the places I know don’t go by manufacturer or model.

1 Like

It’s 13/16 inch :slight_smile:

Another dumb question: for a 8 layer spar urethane application, does a cure time beyond 2 weeks make any difference?

Here is a link to a 20.5mm lens. Just double chacking, that 13/16" is the diameter of the lens itself, not just the ID of the bezel it’s sitting in?

i need them quick though :confused:

That sucks :frowning:

Always keep lots of belts on hand in the future

When I get down to two of any size I use I order more

Or for 275-5M-15 I like to have 5 or more

1 Like

I really love the idea of a travable battery board and unlimited x solo is pretty cool ( not the price though)
It would be much cheaper with some quality stuff like neohubs but the whole mounting system is hard to find infomation on.
So i have a few questions regarding the setup.

cheers

I will say that b1 rubber piece could be removed but is definitely what does the waterproofing. It gets compressed while tightening the rest of the gland to make a seal.

I had to pre stretch mine to get it to fit around my cables.

2 Likes

What wire/connector are you supposed to use with the metr pro??

1 Like

Why angular contact bushings over deep grove bearings? @Bindings_McGee ? Those on kaly boards, in Practice, are they smoother/tougher/faster?

1 Like

Oh, lovely!!
Yes, that is what I measured for the lens though it’s a tight fit. And I just had this to measure it with:

Thank you so much! I bought the lens. Unbeatable price. And an awesome store! I am trying to find more alternatives to Amazon and this definitely made my list.