Archived: the OG noob question thread! šŸ˜€

Yup!

2 Likes

So thin!
Thank you @M.Hboards!

2 Likes

Glad I could help!

2 Likes

Iā€™m intrigued by the Manta as well with those pedals. Itā€™s on my long-term list.

1 Like

Put some 6 inch pneumatic tires on them!

1 Like

Has anyone ever heard of a prototipo or kaly deck (the ones they donā€™t sell individualy anymore) break?

I donā€™t think youā€™ll find a drop down deck with any substantial flexā€¦ itā€™s just not a thing.

Edit: do you mean drop down or drop thru?

Iā€™ve seen a few broken prototipo decks from smashing into curbs and tires. Havenā€™t seen a broken kaly that I can recallā€¦

1 Like

option B would be a vanguard style deck.

Yes drop-down. like this SY355

Well i already have that ^^
that board is going to use tb 110ā€™s but somehow it really looks goofy with that deck

1 Like

Does this battery look okay? Iā€™ve crashed with it it a few times and it keeps dropping connection

3 Likes

Same as @Venom121212, prototipo is prone to break up by the trucks, usually from head on collisions with curbs and such.

The kaly deck is some hardcore stacked FG and carbon, youā€™d have a hard time trying to break one of those. Itā€™s not impossible but I have great confidence that I will probably never break mine.

3 Likes

4 Likes

I just wish there was a deck with the same feel and a proto or kaly that could be used as a sort of mtb (mild jumps) without having a trampa. i missed the haero unfortunately and i donā€™t like the shapes of the mbs decks.

btw @ZachTetra but that battery is a lipo safe bag asap. It is ready to implode

Why not get a kaly deck?

2 Likes

@Zach and @PixelatedPolyeurthan I donā€™t have a lipo safe bag to put it inā€¦is there any way so safely dispose of it?

I can short it out in the middle of an empty parking lot but thatā€™s about all I can think of

Also where can I get a replacement? Or does anyone have spare 500mAh packs they would sell?

I donā€™t know any reasonable methods. Like your neighbours? No? Oups!
garden lights on fire

Hobby king i think. give me a sec

would it be sacreligious to put Bindings on it?

2 Likes

Nope, Iā€™ve seen it done!

2 Likes