Archived: the OG noob question thread! 😀

I would move it to there, yes

Why? That’s one more way it can fail under vibration

1 Like

just looks like a regular soldering pad i cant see and silkscreen or anything

Silly question folks…

Those spacers that need to be added on 240 front trucks with AT wheels… are the same that go between the bearings within the wheel hub? Do they need to be stronger or something different than the other ones?

Lastly… do you know how are they named on HobbyKing? Weird stuff names there, I cannot find anything :frowning:

Thanks!

They are called spacers or bearing spacers, as far as I know same thing is used for AT wheels (looks the same to me but on 218 trucks). Doesn’t look like hobby king has them, they are newish to stocking esk8 stuff and generally not great quality (the batteries and motors are fine but they focus on planes cars and other model rc stuff really)

1 Like

I was meaning these… out of the bearings actually :slight_smile:

I already have those in place, just asking if that’s fine this way or I need specific shit for that :slight_smile:

Maybe I did not express myself correctly… spaniard behind the keyboard :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Yah all good :+1: believe they are the same thing

Looks like these are them https://www.trampaboards.com/8-x-12-x-103mm-carbon-steel-internal-bearing-support-longboard-wheel-bearings-spacer-p-13459.html

Came with my AT kit from torqueboards/diyelectricskateboard.com

1 Like

Cool thanks!

I’ll save some cents then! :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

It has to be a faulty unit then. You did say you bypassed it and the battery charged up?

Did you use the same charge port that is on the bms?

yes the same chargeport, another faulty unit?
This one was sent to me since the first one was faulty…

got this one from @EboardSolutions straight new out of the package.

I am start thinking @anon54720240 is right, only having trouble with these ones it seems.

can u point me towards a proven BMS?

For discharge? How much? Or for charge-only? What voltage? 10S li-ion / lipo?

Is someone here making vaccum formed enclosures for trampa decks?

1 Like

ah im from europe so i will have a look if i can find that one here.

@b264 its a 12s5p samsung 30Q

For bypass configuration I’d use this D140 if you want a lights circuit (has a small discharge) and are using a loopkey --or-- this D140 if you are running true bypass or using an electronic anti-spark switch.

If you want to discharge through the BMS, I don’t know, hopefully someone else chimes in

Well thats awesome because my new pack has a d140 in it. Having no drama with bestech in the past I went with them again. If it fucks out then I am holding you fully responsible for hexing the whole deal with negative energy.

Bet you put hats on beds

5 Likes

I think a few people have had problems with the d140

I use it myself tho

1 Like

I never seem to have problems with things that other people have problems with. I think if I bought a raptor 2 it would be perfect and never give me a minutes trouble.

Yeah na.

2 Likes

Like SK3’s fraudulent motors

1 Like

You broke that motor due to incompetence.

1 Like