Archived: the OG noob question thread! 😀

I thought L and P were the options, L for lithium and P for lead. I don’t know what f and c stand for. ? F might be LiFePO4 or ferrous

Whichever one says 100% at 42V and 0% around 34V

Gonna ask again,
Does anyone sell 80mm motor mounts, or does anyone have an stl/cad file for one?

2 Likes

I think E-toxx is the only vendor I’ve seen that deals with 80x stuff, and I believe it’s an chain/gear drive.

There may be other stuff out there but it’s not super common outside of eMTB from what I’ve seen.

Worked perfectly.

Gonna do it to all my boards now.

2 Likes

I am aware I just had this stuff on hand

You got a link to what you would use tho?

another quick question, while trying to align my drivetrain, the motor pulley is bound to touch my 107mm wheels…

• so far it seems i can only move the wheel pulley further out with a speedring -> belt not touching the whole width of the wheel pulley anymore

-or i can let the motor pulley cut into the wheel :confused:

how do you guys handle this usually ?

On what mounts? Assuming your belt length won’t let you move pulley forward, longer belt and then repositioning motor pulley. Adjusting distance better than messing with pulley alignment to get clearance.

its the e -caliber trucks and mounts, the problem emerged when i switched the motor pulley from 15 to 18t, it seems you are right, since they are adjustable a tiny bit further out i probably need longer belts :confused:

1 Like

Will be setting up my board soon and was wondering if I could get help on what settings would be best to use (vesc tool) for 12s4p 30q / 2x 190kv 6374 motors / Flipsky dual 6.6 plus.
If you could answer or shoot me in the right direction that would be much appreciated :slight_smile:

I have this battery meter. When I turn on my board it shows voltage counting up and then it shows 0% and the backlight turns off and the battery icon flashes. Its set to the battery I have. Any ideas?

Some battery meters have settings for that where you can set how long it displays, swap between Voltage and Percent for example. Mine shows a battery Icon with different parts filled depending on what setting i choose.

1 Like

I took a quick video of what happens. https://ufile.io/h73f4x72 That might make my issue a little more clear. I double checked and the tester is set to the correct battery type

1 Like

That looks broken or something. I would contact the seller

1 Like

I use
60 Amps Motor
35Amps battery (10s4p 30q
Max Motor Regen -7
Motor Max Brake -60

Dual 4.12
Dual 6374

1 Like

Guys, which side is in and which side is out on this anti spark? why are the black negative wires criss crossed?

Bought it from martin on

Here is the diagram from the thread but it doesnt correspond. lol

Rotate your bottom photo 180° and it matches the diagram in the first photo

1 Like

it doesnt. the black wires are crossed thats whats confusing me. lol

1 Like

Ahhh I thought you wired it that way. That’s… Interesting.

It could just be passing negative signal that doesn’t pay attention to direction but makes me wonder why they wired it all fugly.

yeah I ordered it last year but it didnt come in time so i grabbed another one. This has been sitting on the shelf for months and finally decided to use it. noticed the wires crossing over each other. cut open the heat shrink an now this wiring has me all confused.

I got this stuff. Is it the right kind?

Its neutral cure.

4 Likes