Archived: the OG noob question thread! 😀

im sure id be nice to have both, hmmm

It’s well-known that Amazon reviews are easily and frequently bought. I’ve had no less than 7 people approach me trying to buy fake Amazon reviews.

Esk8.news reviews are gold compared to shitty-ass china-bought Amazon reviews.

facts are facts.

So while I highly value @moon’s opinion, the Amazon reviews can and are often easily faked.

1 Like

Yes mate I know I actually read one of your reddit posts earlier about it :rofl:

Easy to persuade people here too lets not forget about that. I could get all the big boys to tout some wares and people will have the attention of the product

wow these are cool never seen that design before! https://www.amazon.com/Bondhus-67099-Stubby-L-Wrench-ProGuard/dp/B01F6PWYVG?ref_=ast_bbp_dp

2 Likes

Is this just a manufacturing error? I guess it’s worth pointing out that one of the little screws holding the motor can on was too long. It was just bumping into the pcb so I forced it through and it scraped the pcb up but it looked like it just rubbed the plastic.

Do you have a photo? The PCB in the motor is the sensors, so try it unsensored.

I might buy a set. @b264 does have a point about the ball end shape, I personally don’t have issues with stripping bolts on esk8s

£30+ here maybe not :joy:

1 Like

forget that lol 10.37 usd here and sold. Gonna go with the Merica made Stubbys for now if need be Ill get the Wera’s if i find one with out the hole blocking plastic coloring.

2 Likes

Best of both words hopefully

@Trampa any plans on offering Payments via Paypal or klarna for example? I don’t have a credit card.

What flavour do you want?

Nope, they are a ripoff. You can transfer your money if you have no card. No fees, fast, easy.
Simply get in touch with us via email and we sort out that option for you.

3 Likes

Strawberry please.

1 Like

So a regular Bank transfer? Depends on how you want to receiver your Money. If i pay in Euro, there are no fees. If i pay in GBP i have to pay fees.

There are always fees when you transfer from Euro to Pound, but the rate is usually better than the rate you get from your credit card company. The Invoice is always in Pound, since we are a UK based company.

makes sense. So my Bank applies roughly 32€ as fees for the cost if i buy a vesc 6. So i would almost pay 300€ for the v6

I can’t believe that.

why not use transferwise? fees are like 1%. I use it all the time

1 Like

Because until now i didn’t know that it existed. I don’t even know when i used a standard Bank transfer the last time. Paypal is still a really good option for consumers, not so much for sellers.

1 Like

Hi Guys,
Can you please check if the following HCX-D239 wiring is ok?

I’m about to put togheter a 10S5p 30Q with said charge only BMS, what do you think, should I put an additional fuse between battery and loop key? If yes do you have a link for that, or can you tell me which type should I purchase?
Thanks in advance for your help
EDIT: the battery is cell level fused