Archived: the OG noob question thread! 😀

Always go BLDC as well.

3 Likes

Well then how are you doing this witchcraft Billy boy? How? I have not down loaded the latest tool. I bow to your knowledge and your instruction my master.

disclaimer. If I can not do it once these things happen then sleep with one eye open.

@PixelatedPolyeurthan yes you are fully on Bills shit list. Sorry bro but thats just what hes like.

2 Likes

On a serious note, no.

3 Likes

It’s part of motor setup. After detection is finished, it gives you the option of changing rotation and gives you demo spins.

1 Like

I will delve. I know exactly where to find it but it won’t have it. The newest version maybe and wahay. To be honest my version of vesc tool works spot on. Bit like upgrading an I phone. Hell no till someone else has all the shit and then the answers. Its a tool. If it works then don’t try to fix it until you know the fix is fixed.
I trust no one.

I rest my case. To the defence Your Honour?

I hope the guy is alright :grimacing:

You got yourself as per the usual.

How do you overcome not having the mood to ride your board? I’ve discovered everything in and around my city so often that i really have to force myself to take it for a ride.

The places i haven’t fully discovered are far away and i can only reach them through the parts i’m sick of, so that again holds me from driving there.

1 Like

Got a question about prices, does $80 seem good for this motor, https://hobbyking.com/en_us/turnigy-80-100-b-130kv-brushless-outrunner-eq-70-55.html

You can change the rotation direction in the software.

But do you use motor sensors?

Sell your car, instant cure. Speaking from experience.

Also way better for the planet.

Whoa that riser is baller dude

2 Likes

We need an updated riser for 2020 from @RipTideSports that has a pair of MR60 in it :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I don’t even have a license or a Car. Just my Boards.

1 Like

:thinking::thinking::thinking: @RipTideSports WELL I’D SURE PAY GOOD MONEY FOR SOMETHING LIKE THAT

1 Like

download%20(10)

3 Likes

Hey, would it be safe to use a small switch for turning on my 12V converter, which gets powered from the main 10s battery? We don’t do this with the switch from the battery to the ESC due to the capacitors creating a large current spike, so I think this should be okay, but just asking to be sure.