Archived: the OG noob question thread! 😀

No not yet. I guess it was silly to assume that over time the board would hold its settings if it never lost power.

1 Like

No, not at all. I would assume the same. But since it’s not sensor related, maybe there was an odd reset or something. There was no drain during this time? Loop key or antispark?

@mmaner @Dareno

2 Likes

I do have an anti-spark switch. The board was at full capacity when I laid it down a few months back. When I picked it up a few days ago it was @ 91%

2 Likes

Add what? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@mackann Mini remotes along with tons of receivers. Youd probably end up being the store many people will turn to in EU if you do :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just re-ran configurations and this is where I’m at. I not knowledgeable to see any issues here… anyone see any potential problems.

1 Like

Do you know what your battery amps are set at? I have had issues with the latest VESC firmware on FlipSky duals, I would suggest going back to 3.4 or using the Ackmaniac firmware.

2 Likes

guys. what the next size down in the 63xx motor series? 6374, 6355, xxxx?

1 Like

I only did a quick 6350 6345 and 6340 on banggood and ali and this was the only semi-relevant one that turned up. Maybe dig and find the factory for us :eyes:

E: also, the voltage is off… I think? I dont understand all of the separate graphs on the bottom

1 Like

For esk8 application, don’t think there is one. I believe it’s just 6380, 6374. 6369, 6364. 6355.

2 Likes

There exists a 63100 / 140Kv but I have not seen one used for esk8.

Plus I would prefer a higher Kv and a different supplier.

2 Likes

How do you get a KV reading during motor detection? It’s giving me a speed readout via the Xmatic app so I can calculate it (sensored btw)

supposedly you can type “kv” in the terminal but it has never worked for me.

i use this method

2 Likes

Life saver :kissing_heart:

get our calculator out :joy:

Would if I could, battery is reading between 15V and 0.5V per cell…I can’t test anything RN :sweat_smile:

Just curious for when I get a new pack, should be soon though. I am the owner of the smallest fully functional BMS known to man! It’s literally the size of a flip lighter and it’s waterproof

1 Like

:joy:

2 Likes

Lol that’s about where I’m at rn

2 Likes

woah come on, everyone knows function + equals gives you decimal output :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What’s with my ban imminent? :laughing::joy:

@Dareno

2 Likes