Archived: the OG noob question thread! šŸ˜€

I thought Iā€™d drop a note in here, that unsensored is more reliable, because itā€™s less parts that can fail :wink:

Then you wouldnā€™t need those wires at all.

2 Likes

Some of us like clean startsā€¦we lazy AF and donā€™t wanna move at all

6 Likes

I canā€™t kick push to get it started with bindingsā€¦therefore in my case, sensors are more reliable than my legs

1 Like

I mean itā€™s not necessarily hard to hip flick it into motion Iā€™d you have a bit of mass

2 Likes

@ZachTetra i dont. I weigh 114lbs coming out of the shower

The fuck? I though you were 30s or somethingā€¦Iā€™m like really tired rn

@ZachTetra Iā€™m 29 but Iā€™m made small. Makes me faster :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Lol why do you need such a beefy board if youā€™re built like a pencil?

2 Likes

More efficient too one day might go bald think of the aerodynamic benefits

2 Likes

I think the proper move is to just remove your arms, all they do is hold you back :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Never said I was skinny. Iā€™m very healthy and go to the gym 5x a week

1 Like

At 114lbs? Are you like super short?

Yup 5ā€™5
Edit: I think

Lol, when youā€™re to short for rollercoasters so you make your own :joy::joy:

4 Likes

4ā€™6" is standard height for most extreme roller coasters.

5ā€™4" whoop whoop you made it!

5 Likes

My Dad did not understand when i said you need to kickpush. He just tried to accelerate and then WAMā€¦ remote went flying, he almost broke his arm ( no sprain thankfully)

So yeah Brian, i think i will put the sensors back on :rofl::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Whichever way I see, Iā€™m tall enough for anything but short enough for everything else :man_shrugging: my phone is slowing me down

2 Likes

Normally I jump into my board, itā€™s almost always been enough to get it movingā€¦if Iā€™m holding it I kinda kick it into the ground (pneumatic wheels) so it has a bit of motion to start. I liked sensors more but itā€™s not so bad once youā€™re used to it

1 Like

Part of that is a matter of limiting motor amps or possibly configuring the controller better so throttle isnā€™t so sensitive on the bottom end but part of that is lack of experience and yah kick push off helps not have the board immediately pushing out from under you if you are leaning back naturally (going to be bad anyway)

1 Like

Dad is 62 and 80kg. Very fit but i donā€™t think jumping on the board is the right thing for himā€¦nor the board haha