Archived: the OG noob question thread! 😀

Awesome! Based off your post my motors should be in great working condition :slight_smile:

Thank you :clap:

yeah thats what i used i think

2 Likes

What are the best settings in Vesc tool for:
Dual Fsesc 6.6 pro plus
12S5P Samsung 30Q
6374 190kv motors from flipsky

Just want to make sure I dont fry any of them

ok . thankyou @moon

actually i used 20awg

1 Like

I would as min check the resistance to ground. The hand test doesn’t show that. If your windings shorted to ground you will get a big spark when running motor detection…don’t ask from where I know that :sweat_smile::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Is this the first test shown in your post above? I’m not great with a multimeter / terminology :joy:

Also, id like to buy some of those JST plugs and wires you were selling a little while ago. Do you still have them for sale?

Whose good as estimating numbers?

Currently getting 9-10 Wh/mi with 6" pneumatic front wheels at 50psi and dual 90mm KooWheel hubs in the back at 13mph with shallow hills. What do you think I’ll get when I swap the back to dual 6374 190kv 15:60 6" pneumatics?

Just put your multimeter to resistance measurement. Than measure the phase wires to each other. They should have the same value in all combinations. Than measure each phase to the shaft or bell. If the resistance is open end it’s perfect.

I‘m just about to make some for an other guy

20cm left over 10 maybe. The 60cm sold out.
Sent me a pm what you need than I can sent them out with the other packet

2 Likes

I got motor stutter from flipsky6.6 dual plus with dual tb6374 190kv. Does this metr record have anything unusual?

Can someone help with this so i dont screw it up :slight_smile:

Try 75/15 battery amps and 80/50 motor amps maybe?

What would be the best way to sell a Used Boosted Stealth? I know not many people here would be interested hence why im asking

22AWG is fine, yeah as long as you don’t go over 4A charging then you should investigate that more

eBay and advertise on r/ElectricSkateboarding/ maybe is my guess

Does anyone know of a reliable 12s charger with adjustable amperage? I know about the Meanwell LED drivers but would prefer not to solder a wire if possible. I’m basically just looking for something really easy to change from 1a to 5-6a

Torque boards got some good 12s chargers

I don’t see anything but did just notice you can add ppm to the real-time view by editing the layout (I also upgraded my metr and VESC versions before data showed up in there but just updated both in app using the gear icon in the settings tab next to the module name). Maybe can add that and try to monitor while riding (doesn’t appear to be added to the logging yet but could imagine this is coming @rpasichnyk?)

1 Like

Hmm. Ok. I will use 20 awg to be safe

If you want you can look at the “Maximum amps for chassis wiring” column on a chart. Those are “continuous” numbers and can be doubled for a few seconds. For charging you need to use the continuous values.