Apparently adult men shouldnt skateboard

That’s really a degree…? bruh

…it is. Why. What?

1 Like

How else are you going to get hired to write articles for websites like clickhole? You don’t want to be overqualified now with an advanced degree.

2 Likes

This is just targeted rage click bait, white males are usually the target “as we have most if the money”. RIP real journalism, welcome to the age of trigger clicks “blogging”

5 Likes

I mean hey people can get mad at me for being an engineer and making money idc, if I want to ride my electric transportation I will do what I want lmao

Doesn’t mean I can’t donate and be generous on the side :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Quit manspreading on the internet you cis white scum

9 Likes

My wifes response was “What the actual fuck has this bitch been smoking”

9 Likes

nicely crafted

5 Likes

Probably nothing! That’s the problem! and the last time she got laid was like 4 years ago.

2 Likes

i apparently got a discount on some v4 @hummieee hubs after doing some promo videos on my analog board so i guess i’m pro

4 Likes

The only good thing I got from this article was it got me thinking about going skating in iceland.
I dont completely disagree with everything she said there is a valid points.
unnamed (1)

1 Like

Oof. Far fetch but let’s allow it. Notify her of your professional level so she gives you a skating pass.

3 Likes

Can you elaborate on which valid points she made?

Only one adult men are more childish…
Its a weekness of mine but also a strength.

2 Likes

Why Iceland? No cars on the road?

Fuck that shit. 42 and still pushing.

3 Likes

Not the first time a Jezebel article has been simplistic and not the last either. I imagine her ever finding this and reading a bunch of grown men squabbling about the definition of professionalism will be quite funny.

10 Likes

I remember reading another article on this site that pissed me off so much… this isn’t too bad, whatever. It’s her opinion and that’s fine, and I disagree. I don’t expect every 60+ y/o out there that’s shredding to have been doing it professionally since they were a teenager just to pass this ladies construct to allow them to have skated this whole time. To me, she’s just obviously closed minded and has a thing against wheeled wood.

6 Likes

“…should reserved for teenage stoners, Tony Hawk, women and girls who could easily kick my ass…”

i am surprised in the pound me too era she’d be espousing such a sexist viewpoint

3 Likes

Wtf is a Jezebel? Never heard of that, and I don’t care about random people’s opinions.

1 Like

sharts is so fucking autistic

5 Likes