Apex jump drives to other wheels?

Currently Gauging interest in adapters for other hubs (other than mbs and trampa fatlads), to mate up to the new Apex jump drives.
I will be making adapters to fit the meepo cyclone hubs for a few guys, but not sure how many to make.
This is more of a community favor, as I only plan to charge for material cost and machining time at this point, not fixturing, programming, and design time. Design time, is accurately measuring the contour of the hubs, producing prototypes, and fitting. (That’s a lot of time actually)
I could, possibly, do this with other hubs as well, but that depends on feedback.
(I expect the cost for a set of two not not exceed $40.00ish USD)

17 Likes

BN hubs? :pleading_face:

5 Likes

If I was supplied a set, and there was at least 5 interested, yes. Actually, if Kevin wanted to share the file of his hubs with me, then even easier.

2 Likes

Someone’s gonna send you new bees pentagrams soon :joy:

4 Likes

@Boardnamics get in here :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Well, I would send them back after measurements. A dude sent me these meepo hubs, and I will be sending them back to him with free adapters.

5 Likes

If by chance you need lacroix hyperrims or xcell hubs to measure off of, hit me up haha. I’ve got a few sets just sitting.

2 Likes

:thinking: not sure about the Laqroix rims, those folks might be dedicated to falcon drives. Xcell, maybe.
But its about how many people are interested. Are you in the states?

Yep! Houston, TX area.

1 Like

That said, why would BN want to help support the jump drives actually?
Like I said, this is of no real benefit to me. The drives I have will be mated to my personal hubs eventually.

5 Likes

Because cooperation is fun!

6 Likes

I wonder if there’s a market tho for the pentagrams. I know @Lee_Wright has a set. I don’t mind mailing mine over. The board it’s on is in pieces right now.

I’m a ways out from getting jump drives unless
I buy a spare set of trucks too

3 Likes

Im happy to ship some BN hubs to ya if needed.
I dont see jumpdrives in my near future but happy to help.

1 Like

Absolutely no need for a kegal core for these drives. Unless you have something constructive to add to this thread, please have no comment.

10 Likes

hey @Savage1

Was great speaking to you on the phone today. We just wanted to come and say this is an awesome project! Excited to see what you produce

6 Likes

Thanks, this is the way I do it… indicator’s, and more indicators. Wish I had a CMM.
In the end, fits shall be nice👌🏽

6 Likes

are those hubs any good?

Which ones are you referring too?
I have the Meepo cyclones in hand, but haven’t ridden them. For the price, they appear to be great.
That said, it’s obvious to me that they are castings,(not machined from solid aluminum) with the critical dimensions machined, (I think). I will report back on these next week.

3 Likes

+1 if we can get adapters for these on the @Boardnamics ATs

1 Like

The bee pentagrams

1 Like