Apex Boards - UK Storefront

Thanks. Id like to say it was smooth and stress free our end but it be lying.

But hopefully that don’t distract from what we got here. I genuinely believe this stuff is next level and we can’t wait for people to get them in hand for themselves.

12 Likes

I don’t really think anyone noticed haha

Looks great

6 Likes

Not sure why but when you click the thread link, it brings you to the closed duplicate, not the merged one. Might need to update the link URL?

1 Like

Thanks I will get on that when I can :+1:

1 Like

@PixelatedPolyeurthan Thanks for highlighting this, these links should now be fixed.

1 Like

Gives you a good idea of the size…

18 Likes

Wow, brilliant job! I can’t resist the gear drives. :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

May I ask what is the weight difference?

1 Like

Theres not much difference between Jump Drives and newer versions of the moon drives . . .

But with Jump Drives you also upgrade to steel gears, get loads more clearance and much simpler maintenance.

Seems like the Moon drive with steel helicals weighs ~30% more than the POM version.

3 Likes

@ApexBoards Congratulations! This jump drive brings fresh air in eskating innovation!

So 2 Jump Drives for 1 truck only weigh 585 gr !? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I mean Trampa Spur Gear Drive (that is good too) in this configuration is 1844 gr !

3 Likes

585g are per side. 1170g total.

5 Likes

That is nice! Thetefore also price is reasonable much more than apex chain drive. On the other side Iam also working on chaindrive long time, now waiting for production and becouse of global situation the cost for raw material is terrible.

Yep.

(older proto so ignore the colours)

For reference a set of Jump Drives is less than 65% the weight of Trampa Spur Gear Drive (with POM gears), Less than 60% the weight of a Pro Belt Drive, or the same weight as the OBD.

9 Likes

Hated those spur drives, so clunky/heavy. These seem legit!

3 Likes

Hey, can you give me this measurement please ?
Between the border of the clamp and the axle of the motor/pinion.
Thank you :wink:

Hey dude, its 34.2mm

What you trying to work out dude? maybe we can help.

1 Like

where you getting the moon drive weight from? last i saw it was sub 500g per pom drive.
also what makes the maintenance easier?

Max motor diameter.
I already have air trucks and Moon drives but yours are just so… :heart_eyes:
And I want to switch from 6385 reacher to 7590 reacher.
And 68,4mm is too small unfortunatly :cry:

1 Like

Just random weights posted acrost the forum. It’s not super easy as they aren’t on his website. If someone gota picture of a newer batch set on some scales in happy to edit posts with correct weights