Apex Boards - UK Storefront

Lee filmed some clips, and plans to make a little video. Unfortunately all hands were on deck so not much time to mess around with cameras etc. When we start building them up we may do something

2 Likes

:call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

24 Likes

Another video here showing Tom collecting his board and his first ride. Appreciate you guys are probably not to interested in prebuilt boards but I think it’s interesting getting peoples perspectives that are from outside our world.

12 Likes

Thats one mean looking build, amazing job :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Thanks man! Little video with these trucks going 37mph on soft bushings (white). Light workkk. Can probably push 40mph without a problem.

4 Likes

Dang that’s 37? Seems so slow in the video

Your tires are deathly balanced, that’s lucky, I don’t think I’ve ever had a tire balanced that well

3 Likes

At one point in the video it was, checked the metr logs for where I recorded it haha.

But yeah loving these 9” tires!

2 Likes

Are you sure it wasn’t 37 kph? :laughing: Or maybe you have your gearing / wheel size set wrong.

2 Likes

LOL, nah def 37mph. Video does make it look slow though I’ll admit. :joy:

2 Likes

Hey everyone

Just wanted to let you guys know we wont be able to ship any orders between the 21st to 25th July. Any orders made between these dates will ship on the 26th via DHL express as usual.

Sorry about that!

7 Likes

I had some videos of me rolling through the neighborhood at 35 mph and it looks like 10 mph. I had to break out the gotchi log to prove it.

3 Likes

Hahaha yesss. Video doesn’t do it justice.

1 Like

We just wanted to give a massive shout out to Beiran Martlew for his wins in the UK Champs today

Beiran is a very accomplished gravity mountainboard rider and an Apex test pilot - all the parts you see from us have been on Beirans (and others) E board during the prototype phase and he helps us qualify our stuff.

Beiran finished 1st in the Boarder Cross, 1st in the Downhill and 1st over all in the master class riding his home pressed deck and Apex Airs.

Andy Brind also landed the first in comp Cork 1080 on a @haeroboards bro and Apex Airs. Its really good to see high level riders out smashing it on our gear!

Well done lads!

29 Likes

What’s the deck in the photo?

2 Likes

One Beiran pressed himself

4 Likes

Say more about the wheels you’ve just put in the shop please.

2 Likes

It looks to me like sunmate rims with custom machined mid-hubs

If I recall, sunmate’s biggest problem was their tolerances on their mid-hubs, so these are probably a good hybrid of price and quality

3 Likes

Yeah, custom inner parts like @ShutterShock said, the usual mounting pattern… Cheap and good?

5 Likes

Also these mysteriously appeared.

3 Likes

Damn, I have been eyeballing a set of the hard compound shit slingers for a while, and I just got really excited when I opened that link and saw the blue tires, as it would fit my color scheme perfectly. But the soft compound is a no go for me :frowning:

Any plans to get the hard compound in blue as well?