Apex Boards - UK Storefront

Screenshot from 2020-09-26 13-48-26

:frowning_face: Are you expecting more soon?

2 Likes

Yeah we have a delivery coming bro

1 Like

You know those lovely new LaCroix Stormcores? Well we made an awesome, cost effective enclosure for them…

Have at it lads, we’ve been testing these for months and they are awesome, we will have an installation video out on Monday on Lees YouTube channel.

US shipping looks high I know. We’ve been having some issues but we are about to have that sorted out. We have just been refunding the excess postage costs once we’ve sent the items, shouldn’t be long until we’ve normalised that!

11 Likes

So glad you guys went with one hole, it will look so clean. Those look bangin, great work all around.

I’m bummed I didn’t know these were on the horizon or I would have grabbed one for my new board.

Suppose I’ll just build another now.

8 Likes

Yeah they look ace. @BigBen, @ducktaperules, @Lee_Wright @moon and a few others are running them at the mo, maybe they could provide some more pictures

4 Likes

I put a couple of Trampa VESC6 in one for a customer

Gives a clean installation.

13 Likes

Here’s my MK3 prototype. CNC’d at home and fitted early June.

It’s a super tidy solution that keeps all the wiring under control.

The added thermal mass keep things cool even in the summer.

10 Likes

Super awesome work guys!

2 Likes

Any ETA on this? (the offroad tires) :upside_down_face:

They have arrived in the UK, we are expecting delivery this week!

2 Likes

Some sneaky pics of our new 12s8p Trampa conversion packs for the MKIII monster box.

These packs offer more range and more punch than other solutions whist being safe and reliable.

Plus they are only £650.

19 Likes

Looking good, will there also be DIY kits available without the cells?

3 Likes

Apex pumps out some fire products not gonna lie.

5 Likes

That is the plan.

The PCB makes this very easy to assemble (given that you have a spot welder).

You basically stack the cells in the holder, put the top plate on, weld it up, put the BMS PCB in and solder down the terminals. Bit of heat shrink and its good to go.

Were not decided on a DIY kit price yet but I expect somewhere around £250 depending on how cheap we can source parts.

2 Likes

You just wait till you see what were cooking up behind closed doors :wink:

9 Likes

Dude you guys Definitely have the best looking top mount box in the market keep up the awesome work :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

How do the main pos and neg work?

Pack has 2 xt90 power outputs and an xt60 charge input, not yet fitted on this pack. They go in round The back.

1 Like

But how do the main pos and neg connect to the pcb?

1 Like

With a chonky (>10 AWG) braided cable :ok_hand:

2 Likes