Apex Boards - UK Storefront

Yeeeeewwwww! Nice one dudes!

2 Likes

Congrats guys! I think this will be great for the UK esk8 scene.

1 Like

Its ok, we all know that was meant for me :slight_smile:

8 Likes

AFAIK Ben is still making enclosures and still has stock of popular models.

Its still early days but probably at some point in the future new stock will begin to appear in the APEX store. Only difference is that you will be able to clearly see whats on offer and in stock without searching multiple threads and sending many PM’s. If there is something in particular you want to see here then let us know.

Again, still doing battery upgrades :+1: These will be done through APEX but will be the same high quality you’ve come to expect from Lee’s packs. We got multiple battery builds on on go at the moment and no intention to end this service so if you need a custom battery, drop us a PM with your requirements and we will make you a quote.

Were also doing custom builds like this insane 4WD Trampa Carver for those that want something unique.

Whatever you want we can help you get it built. Its the perfect option for your less DIY inclined friends that have outgrown their boosted board.

The only thing that has changed with all of these services is that were no longer making money from them, for now its all being put back into APEX.

We know there is nothing worse than waiting weeks to get something from china to finish a build. At the moment were trying to get UK stock of any build components you might need quickly such as BMS’s, fish-paper, connectors and tires.

More importantly profit made is also helping to fund prototypes of APEX components. There are exciting things in development and we cant wait to get our own parts in the hands of the DIY community.

29 Likes

yes yes yes !!! Wish you all the best <3

5 Likes

better product photo then any other board brand

15 Likes

Thanks for the info, I wish you guys all the best.

3 Likes

@ApexBoards what’s shipping time like to the states ?? Just curious on the orders I placed during the start of July. :eyes::penguin:

I’m sure shipping super delayed but curious on a timeframe. :beverage_box:

1 Like

Fedex express is only 3-4 days, but its £21.50, if your order something small they can send for about £9 via untracked royal mail intl standard but its sonetimes a couple weeks

1 Like

Hmmm… cool cool. Yea I ordered July 9th but no tracking info yet… I’m pretty sure it’s just intl shipping that’s taking forever :eyes::penguin:

Thanks good sir…

Edit: just re read “untracked” lol got it.

Pretty normal, i wouldnt worry.

@ApexBoards im sure you did but make sure you attatched a CN22A and return sticker on the back especially sending to the US

2 Likes

Yeppp not worried at all… I ordered some I’m not even sure anymore from trampa took a couple months :joy::joy:

Don’t mind at all :call_me_hand::beverage_box:

1 Like

Hey broooooo

What’s your order number?

1 Like

Actually I found you, international shipping to the US is a bit of a nightmare at the mo

If somehow this doesn’t get to you we will fedex express a new order to you, sorry about the delay, I’ll PM you your tracking number

4 Likes

Thanks guys :call_me_hand: it’ll
Get here I’m almost sure… no worries or apologies needed. Intl shipping into the US is a nightmare as you mentioned… alll good :doughnut:

3 Likes

Competition time! (Ok a cheap attempt to get more followers but hey who cares!)

10 Likes

Yooooooo

We just got this fooking massive roll of fish paper in, which means we can now drop the price!

£4 per meter (100 x 1000mm) shipped fast and tracked - and we even throw in a free Apex sticker!

You know you want it

Also congrats to @Creavenger! He won the competition above and has a 12S smart BMS on its way! Well done bro!

17 Likes

Sup…

Fancy a new Tshirt?

Also this week we will be launching our stormcore enclosure, hyped to get more of these out in the wild! More news in a few days time

5 Likes

Quick question: The 21700 cell glue guide – is it modeled after exact 21700 cell dimensions? I.e., if I use it with Molicel cells, which are a bit thicker, will they not fit properly? Or have you guys done it yourself and can confirm it works fine? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

We’ve used it with Molicels and it works fine bro. its a bit taller to allow an insulaton ring too if you need to

1 Like