Apex Boards - UK Storefront

bushing packs?

2 Likes

W000000t

Now the wait begins

6 Likes

Order complete! Top tip - Paypal’s conversion rate from GBP to USD is shit. Use your card. Saved me around $50 on my order.

8 Likes

Ah shiiii, I used PayPal….

2 Likes

Got a complete, time to start bugging someone to build me a battery i suppose…

4 Likes

Sorry bro - I ordered a complete, bull bar, heel straps, an extra set of 4 shit slingers, and a t-shirt. It was 1,075.99 GBP. Paypal had the total at $1544.47. Charged to my debit it was $1,479.58.

Tires and T-shirt put me over my stimmie budget lol.

7 Likes

CAN YOU GRIND THESE? Will they grind well? Will they get destroyed?

3 Likes

PayPal is also really really shitty for the vendor. If you care about the vendor and trust them to stand behind their product, then please dont use PayPal. Take the extra few seconds to use your card.

10 Likes

Yeah I usually don’t, but I didn’t know how fast they would sell out so I wanted to do it as fast as possible

4 Likes

will give naughty favours for trucks

3 Likes

Fair enough. I’m not faulting anyone for doing it, I totally understand the convenience. I use PayPal when I am ordering from sketchy vendors or big faceless corporations that I dont care about.

I’m just putting out the info that using PayPal hurts vendors, and so if its an option not to then we all might consider using our cards in the future :slight_smile:

5 Likes

And if your credit card has horrible currency conversion rates, get a Revolut or Transferwise debit card. Shameless referal link: https://wise.com/invite/u/raitisk2 :stuck_out_tongue:

Just gotta be sure to tell paypal to charge you in the original currency every single god damn time :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Oh my! You guys have gone hard!

Fastest fingers goes to a chap in Portugal! 2 mins after launch!

10 Likes

How many you got left?

Can you grind them?

trucks? 10 bro

2 Likes

depends how brave you are

1 Like

Damn, half gone in 25 minutes haha

1 Like

more than half… we started with 50!

4 Likes

3 2 completes left :+1: