Apex Boards - UK Storefront

Thanks brother.

We are deffo getting there with the website, it has been and continues to be a rolling WIP (like most of our boards :grinning:).

7 Likes

I have a little something for you today

Just a bit of an overview about how these trucks came to be and what we wanted to achieve with them, enjoy!

27 Likes

3 Likes

Is this the price for a pair or single?

1 Like

Scroll up we talked about this haha it’s for one

4 Likes

And also can I use my trampa precision clamps on the apex air ?

1 Like

I tried reading the description but didn’t see anything I’ll scroll up thanks

1 Like

It’s on the website now too he added a note

2 Likes

Doesn’t riptide make some?

1 Like

Not sure about that.
Check MBS USA for example, they do list their trucks as singles as well.
It seems more common for tkp, rkp style trucks to be sold in pairs thou.

6 Likes

For esk8?

@MBS @Trampa @3DServisas @mackann all list trucks as singles.

4 Likes

£190 is a bargain TBH. I was expecting them to be 225-250 ish. Good luck gents and lol @ anyone expecting 2 precision CNC trucks for £190.

10 Likes

yeah def
look at fatboy trucks and trampa trucks and then you cant call these expensive
the only cnc trucks for cheap are boardnamics

2 Likes

But I’m happy for you guys :call_me_hand: You guys keep innovating the sport
keep the good work and I will always be a fan :star_struck:

2 Likes

True, we list out trucks as singles, simply because many customers want to buy single trucks.
Other brands do the same. Most customers can deal with that and this way they have the option to buy one or two trucks.

Not true: we’ve all been there with springs that bounce you out of a corner, barrels that have one setting and that’s your lot.

Barrels are very adjustable, inner and outer position + Retainers with 4, 5, 6 and 7 mm base.
And I have not seen anyone being bounced out of corners because he use springs.

5 Likes

Personal opinion but my first time trying trampa and kaly trucks I did not care for the rebound that springs provided in a turn. Tried some matrix 2s and bought them the next day. Haven’t tried barrels but I imagine I’d like them much more than springs.

Really excited to see this new urethane bushing setup performing for the public and how everyone tunes their boards differently for how they ride.

4 Likes

It’s always good to see a variety of things in the market.
However, the story I read is: Product from company A has the following problems, therefore we designed something new to resolve those made up issues.
It is called Comparative advertising

Barrels behave like urethane setups and are not prone to speed wobbles, even if you ride a very loose carve setup. They can be adjusted form very stiff to very carvy.

4 Likes

The battle of the English :popcorn:
The red coats are coming :rofl:
Jk I’m done this is a serious thread :man_facepalming:
But I can’t help my self some times adhd

14 Likes

I don’t remember anyone even talking about springs vs bushings/thane. But I did get rid of my springs and threw in the softest barrels that @Kaly sells. Now I can go wayyyyy faster and turn insanely sharp.

13 Likes

I didn’t realize I could use my 3ds drives with theses till today - kicking myself for not buying when they dropped now.

2 Likes