Apex Boards - UK Storefront

This is why I buy prebuilt children

10 Likes

@Taraskasyanyuk @jack.luis on topic guys :+1:

7 Likes

The real Apex Heir. One of a kind, custom designed, not for sale. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Congratulations! @Lee_Wright

6 Likes

So is the US over inflated shipping prices to ship anywhere the not in America.

How can uk and eu country’s ship to you for 1/2 the price you charge to ship heat?

Still cheaper than buying from SR for a better product!

LESS THAN 24 HRS :raised_hands:t3:

12 Likes

If you want to fill that 24hrs with some reading i just published a huge tuning guide here.

17 Likes

@ducktaperules is it possible to mount the motors upwards with the Apex Air? Like you did with that Trampa you had/have, I think @BigBen has a similar setup

1 Like

Book to the marked!!!

1 Like

This is a lo0o0o0ong thread, so apologies if I missed it.

Here in the States, we can get a first rate MBS Dylan Warren complete for $500 USD. Your Haero/Apex complete converts to $1100 USD.

Ouch.

Is the Predator THAT much better, or is it a horrible Brexit-enduced conversion rate that’s causing the problem?

2 Likes

folding-chair-fold-up-chair

13 Likes

You could buy a toyota camry for about 5k, or a landcruiser for 20k :man_shrugging:

They’re different products.

10 Likes

What he said ^

2 Likes

Now I will prefecit my statement with I’m no expert since I have not experienced riding with the set up. But since they are from a solid block of space craft (jk) material and all the engineering that went into the trucks is why it’s so high, plus the is dollar is not worth as much as a pound. I’m gathering it’s like wanting a sports car but hating the price tag that goes along with it.

3 Likes

Well crap you must have chimed in while I looked up how to spell the word prefecit lol!! Redundancy on my end!

3 Likes

Okay. Since you’re a car salesman, could you please provide more context? I think a Toyota Camry is a great car and much more comfortable than a boxy Landcruiser. Please explain better. You haven’t sold me yet.

3 Likes

What makes it worth more than twice the price of what is considered the best MTB in America (designed in one of the most mountainous states)? There are no other MTBs nearing this price. I’m simply asking for a logical explanation.

4 Likes

They’re different products dude. Read the thread, learn the things, make a decision.

If the price is too high, its too high. I’m not a salesman, just pointing out that your question is kinda redundant.

6 Likes

Yup.

3 Likes

Haven’t ridden either but this seems pretty obvious, without too much research - I’d guess:

Small batches, newly released from small company, top end materials and expensive manufacturing processes, design / testing and IP relating specifically to its use in a boutique application… glowing praise from testers…umm prolly lots more.

12 Likes

Best? you do know Colab is a US company right?

5 Likes