Apex Boards - UK Storefront

@longhairedboy @jamie PLZZZZZ

3 Likes

Just FIY

1 Like

Yes. To clarify everything is here, were just waiting on some packaging to arrive before we can get these moving out to customers

18 Likes

sorry, i’m referring to these :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thanks fixed

2 Likes

Threads up

4 Likes

@ApexBoards got it. Thx!

2 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Excellent work!

With your innovation, competition seems to belong to prehistory!

Thanks to you, the future of Gear Drive and Chain Drive is now!

Again BRAVO !

7 Likes

And that’s how you make all the teasing worth it! Epic launch, guys.

12 Likes

Thanks. Id like to say it was smooth and stress free our end but it be lying.

But hopefully that don’t distract from what we got here. I genuinely believe this stuff is next level and we can’t wait for people to get them in hand for themselves.

12 Likes

I don’t really think anyone noticed haha

Looks great

6 Likes

Not sure why but when you click the thread link, it brings you to the closed duplicate, not the merged one. Might need to update the link URL?

1 Like

Thanks I will get on that when I can :+1:

1 Like

@PixelatedPolyeurthan Thanks for highlighting this, these links should now be fixed.

1 Like

Gives you a good idea of the size…

18 Likes

Wow, brilliant job! I can’t resist the gear drives. :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

May I ask what is the weight difference?

1 Like

Theres not much difference between Jump Drives and newer versions of the moon drives . . .

But with Jump Drives you also upgrade to steel gears, get loads more clearance and much simpler maintenance.

Seems like the Moon drive with steel helicals weighs ~30% more than the POM version.

3 Likes

@ApexBoards Congratulations! This jump drive brings fresh air in eskating innovation!

So 2 Jump Drives for 1 truck only weigh 585 gr !? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I mean Trampa Spur Gear Drive (that is good too) in this configuration is 1844 gr !

3 Likes

585g are per side. 1170g total.

5 Likes