Anyone want this shit? BMS- Last Item

Getting rid of some stuff that won’t be used by me anymore. I’ll be shipping out tuesday-wednesday. If Nobody wants this stuff it’s going to sit in my closet forever and I won’t care at all about that. Shipped from the US

NEW- DieBiems v.08 $120 shipped

2 Likes

If only I saw this before I bought one from their website :sob:

2 Likes

Has the DV6 been power-cycled at all?

Nope. It’s been sitting in a box since owning it.

/shrug - Not entirely ideal but, Ill take it. DM me on the side with how you want to do this (Venmo, Paypal, etc).

2 Likes

I take that back. I did have it powered while testing out a robogotchi. It works. I’ll pm you.

1 Like

Guys the pulleys alone are like 80$ and these are the OG boas Cali made
not by that shister now making them
Someone needs to pull the trigger because I can’t stand a good deal :star_struck:

4 Likes

wow 3dservisas is really the apple of esk8 parts? Everything seems super expensive from them, and with a name like that…

2 Likes

Yes they are quality pulleys I have 2sets
My bn are in a box collecting dust

3 Likes

it’s a shame im using plastic pulleys lol

2 Likes

They do make high quality parts (as far as everything I’ve purchased). So I guess it’s just whatever the buyer wants to pay for something. I basically priced the wheels at $80 and each pulley at $20. That’s pretty fucking cheap.

Not separating them either so fuck you guys. Haha. :wink:

7 Likes

Yes it is but you have to start Somewhere no lie 3-D stuff is amazing and pricey you kind of have to see it and feel it to believe it

1 Like

Are the 3D pulleys compatible with Evolve trucks and motor mounts ?

1 Like

Dv6 gone?

1 Like

Yes I was inquiring about it too :pensive:

1 Like

@Aceofspace11 meet @SeanHacker hes on pacific time so give him a minute to respond :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I actually have no clue about any Evolve bullshit. Sorry.

Yep. It was gone fast. Thank your boy old @Davewesh

2 Likes

@Aceofspace11 messaged me about the wheels and pulleys I don’t know if he messaged you

1 Like

He just got a hold of me. Thanks dude!

1 Like