Anyone want this shit? BMS- Last Item

This is Why you are the most famous man in the whole esk8 Community :rofl:

5 Likes

Hahahahaha!

3 Likes

I want to make this clear. Andrew has a way of taking pictures of people at the worst possible moment (or best depending) ever. That doesn’t even look like me and I love it.

Please don’t pm saying you guys wanna fuck. I get too many as it is…

9 Likes

:star_struck: beard you sexy devil

3 Likes

@DerelictRobot made me do it over the pandemic. I do things for him that I’ll do for nobody. We have it like that…

5 Likes

Is that why you constantly photoshop yourself into my pet and vacation photos?

11 Likes

If you price how much a similar setup from other suppliers would cost, you will find that 3DServisas have very competitive pricing. I just tried putting all of the same componentry in the basket of another supplier, and it came out to $1,250 without taxes, shipping and other fees- minus the hubs, of course.

Perhaps we’ll see competing hub systems coming out. That would be amazing.

Why doesn’t America make more precision metal esk8 stuff? I don’t get it. Europe is killing it.

3 Likes

I wanted to be right there tho…

1 Like

I can’t beleive we have basically the same glasses. This is a sign from the universe. We should be together.

2 Likes

Give me your address big guy… :kissing_heart:

I’m single now after 12 years. Minus the new lady. So I have room left.

3 Likes

Small market. Anyone in America that wants to manufacture esk8 gear themselves would have to be passionate to give up machining higher paying parts with a bigger market.

1 Like

We have a lot of catching up to do, but we’re ramping up in Denver. :+1:

8 Likes

Working on it. All American made.

Reshoring is a real thing these days.

6 Likes

Reshoring is a real thing these days.
[/quote]
Reshoring IS a real thing in the US! For the computer geeks, look at system76.com.
They are a high end computer company that specializes in lynx based systems based in Denver. They recently moved all their production to Denver Colorado from China.
I designed and made their fixtures for manufacturing here. This wasn’t a cheap venture for them, but they now have full control of production and quality control.
So, that was my rant for the day.

3 Likes

That’s not how you spell “Linux.”

1 Like

Thanks bro. Can I give no like…

1 Like