Anubis/Jetboard | hummie deck | 12s8p/12s6p | 6374 170kv/190kv | sr tkp/rkp | bergmeister/abec 11

I met bigben from BB enclosures last year and he was riding a similar setup with psychotiller wheels.
He was in the country working and I had ordered a hummie deck with an enclosure from him so I was able to pick up the deck. The enclosure unfortunately wasn’t done yet at the time.

I tried his ride and it was the best feeling ever and the first at belt drive next to evolves I had tried before.
The only other belt drive I had tried before was a trampa, but unfortunately it was setup for goofy, so I could not try it naturally and it was well, goofy to ride. :blush:

I wanted to build the exact same thing. That’s how much I loved it, but since I had already ordered surfrodz rkp I went on to build a street version first.
I already ordered these Surfrodz rkp before the deck since I was planning a nice street build, but I just couldn’t find a deck cheap and long enough, and there was a lot of talk of the hummie deck being good, but I didn’t know if I liked the shape yet. I wasn’t planning to go belt drive either, for I had already waisted money on v4 carvon.
This is my build thread for both and I most definitely thank bigben for both builds. His build of an at hummie with psychotiller wheels convinced me instantly that belt drive was the way forward.
I really feel lucky having met him and his proper build of a belt drive.

Both builds are done, tried, and tested. I will only list items, and show pictures.

Jetboard

• hummie deck
  • BigBen double stack enclosure
  • surfrodz rkp 200mm 50
  • 70mm shoulder bolts
  • riptide bushings
  • abec 11 97
  • janux mounts
  • maytech 6374 190kv open
  • 15/36 gearing
  • fatboy pulleys
  • wheel bearings from surfrodz
  • 12s6p 30q self built with aliexpress bms
  • escapes
  • as150 antispark
  • metr pro

28 Likes

Anubis

• hummie deck
  • BigBen double stack enclosure
  • surfrodz tkp 177mm
  • riptide bushings
  • 90mm shoulder bolts
  • bergmeister wheels and tires
  • surfrodz bearings
  • moon mounts
  • maytech 6374 170kv sealed
  • 12s8p 30q self built
  • diebiems
  • vesc6 plus
  • metr pro

10 Likes

16 Likes

Looks cool, this psychically hurts me tho

7 Likes

Yeah. Imagine how it hit me.

Rookie mistake of not drilling deep enough.

Luckily the grip tape covers this.

4 Likes

How did you hook up your as150?

Obviously I’m biased, but both lovely boards.

5 Likes

Me too, but i love it aswell

2 Likes

Positive of the battery has the female. Positive of escapes has the male. I super glued the female to the enclosure and used sugru around it on the outside. For the female I drilled a hole at the top for wire to go through and filled the top hole with sugru.

I would give someone credit for it but they gone to s2000 heaven.

5 Likes
2 Likes

such a sleek build!
low rider for sure!

1 Like

Dude this ride looks so comfy, great work man! Love that blue!

2 Likes

Nice what’s the green tape wrapped around the cells?

Adhesive backed fishpaper

1 Like

Moon is right.

FYI, it’s from 10 meter AliExpress roll and it does not stick very well. The sheets of adhesive backed fishpaper which I had bought from nkon before stick way better.

2 Likes