Anti-sink plates - interest/ideas?

How many would be interested in anti-sink plates made domestically? There are several different versions out there however most come from overseas and are quite pricey. Maybe a plate that has additional functionality such as light/camera/accessory mounts. Picatinny rails? Any particular materials you would like to see the plates made of? Comment below with what you guys would like to see.

2 Likes

Oh shit you don’t have access to the private lounge. Im already having a batch produced :sweat_smile:

This is a bit awkward. I have a version modeled that also has DaveGa compatibility.

4 Likes

I’ll make a thread for the project as I’ll likely be open sourcing my hardware designs under the (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) license.

2 Likes

That looks really nice! Any plans on making the middle piece black?

1 Like

Yeah the ones I ordered from sendcutsend are powder coated matte black.

1 Like

I like the look of the rounded edges on the rails.

1 Like

Yeah there were a bunch of designs, only this one is making it for the prototype batch.

1 Like

I’m checking out sendcutsend.com Looks like a really valuable service.

1 Like

where did you get those pic rails? I’ve been searching high and low for rails that will fit truck mounting holes.

I need these in and around my life.

would be awesome if I could find longer rails that will still fit truck mounting patterns.

FAST rails would also be really cool.

1 Like

which country is domestically?

2 Likes

Meant United States.

1 Like

ah ok thanks.
i’m in uk so i don’t care too much where they are made (although I’m sure most people will) but I think adding mounts for lights would be great. a go pro mount option would also be a good idea I think. You do have to compete for space with a Davega though, so the market of the higher end boards may be a little harder to sell in.

1 Like

Could make a design that has the Davega mounting holes + these rails on the sides :sunglasses:

1 Like

that would be insane. fujio will definitely have to do the maths on how many he will actually sell, but I think it would be really cool if he did make it.

i got u bb <3

2 Likes

center rail? WIth a davega? huh?

two separate designs. One single rail and one dual rail davega

I haven’t really been following the Davega crowd. How are people mounting these to their boards?

i believe they come with a rectangular anti sink plate type thing for countersunk fasteners then the davega attaches to that via some small screws

someone will correct me if I’m wrong about that

You install this with your regular truck bolts

then take the davega and screw it into the plate with 4 more screws

Perfect explanation.

5 Likes