Another Hummie deck build - Greenerico

Could be worse. It could be made by u.:wink:

U still got ur hummie build? Still no buttons on it or have u come upp with a soulotion for the button placemats?

1 Like

Haha I like the motor mounts like this maybe I’ll have them att this angel. Free from the road. No scratches from the asphalt.

8 Likes

What belt size you running?? 500mm??
beauty.

2 Likes

Now 385mm IAM running 18-36 and I have all kinds of belt sizes. And motor Pulley’s 15,16,18T to test out

I have 385mm that fits and have 410mm that’s fits.

For my Bergmister 55teeth I have some 450mm belts incomming.
@Rob

1 Like

Awsome man, only 380? That’s actually pretty surprising. How’s the ride with the small wheels?

They are Awesome those 77A Caguamas I can recommend. I have God roads locally so win win for Mee. Soft and grippy. Good deck with a small drop and drop through trucks. This board is low and wide.
It’s a slim board overall so I can run smaller wheels for this board the lowest point is the motor mount were it sits on the hanger.

If it’s to small I have some 6x2 Berg’s if I want more meat on my wheels.

I love this look on a board so much I might just try to chop the risers and swing it as low as it will go on mine. You got a top speed on that board yet?

Last summer different components 10S3P 30Q 6354 flipsky
vesc 4.2 ~28mps top speed.

This summer 12S4P 21700 P42A
Unity and 6880 motors
Will be different.

The answer is no the board is not Finnish yet. The battery is son completed.

But I should hit ~ 35 mph on 85mm
And ~40mph on 145mm AT wheels.

I don’t want to go that fast… Yet… Maybe…

1 Like

Or maybe some 110s :eyes:
Now I would want to see that.
Impressive

2 Likes

Hey @Chaki nice build! Do you have any pictures of your battery in the deck? I want to put my 12s4p into my hummie deck, and I am wondering if its a tight squeeze. Did you have to route the deck at all?

2 Likes

I know I’m not who’s your talking to but no you don’t have to route the deck :slight_smile: @BenjaminF

5 Likes

The only thing I had to do was route a portion for the loopkey and charge port which was quite easy with a dremel.

Thats w/ singlestack enc

3 Likes

This is 12s4p of 21700 cells?

No 30q

1 Like

Yes I did have to remove a tiny bitt. My battery wires are on the top side and that helps.

Maybe I can take some pics later.

2 Likes

Hey man,

if you could give an update on a 12s4p 40T pack in a hummie deck you might prolong my life by several weeks due to having less stress

I have the cells and I have the board on order - now everywhere I look people tell me it’ll be super tight or not possible. I do not mind super tight, I do not mind a bit more wood cut away, I do not mind stacking BMS and my Unity. I just want to know if it can fit into the single stack enclosure

2 Likes

the BB single stack and tiller encl both fit nicely over 21700s in their box, so I would wager ‘yes’.

1 Like

Hey. Yes the 21700 cells are a super tight for or doesn’t fit at all. U have to make it wider if u go with 21700 cells. I do not recommend it if u don’t make it a bit wider. 5-10mm

2 Likes

The Urban Slayer build is 12s4p, 40t. Check that out.

2 Likes

Depends on the bms, if it’s discharge bypassed it’ll fit 21700 cells if not you’ll be stich w a battery that can discharge about 80 amps because of it. Or it won’t fit. The eovan 12s4p Samsung 21700 cells r this way