Aluminium Drop down brackets?

@IDEA

Should we get you set up in Vendor Corner, bro? I know you’re not a “look at me” type, but your killer work deserves more exposure IMHO.

10 Likes

I need a board like this!

Now you are talking! :+1: LDP decks are the best kept secret in the electrification of DIY builds. Is the natural playground to pick up good looking decks. @IDEA will eventually sell his brackets with a modified Antidote Longboard.

2 Likes

Lets not forget about my OG profile pic on builders :joy:

Someone was selling a setup with that deck for £600

I think I’ll just get a boardmaker to make it to spec at that rate :rofl:

11 Likes

do ya have a pik of her flip-side moon?

1 Like

dont worry about the flippity flip Ill get the boardmaker to do this design on the top

1 Like

I wanna perv her other side… she purdy!

1 Like

Theres a chance its the same design top and bottom

2 Likes

thanks but I meant the brackets and trucks…

1 Like

The matte carbon ones look mint

6 Likes

I know. I love it

Yeah @moon, I remember (boiiii do we buried lots of info in that forum😁)

I talked with the guy at Cobo Boards in Portugal to make me a modified LDP for a bracket set @257 did for me a while ago. But with so many wild builds in my mind and always short with budgets is hard to continue with all these crazy projects.

Think @IDEA plan is for a modified Antidote Hurricane; my planed Cobo Board had some resemblance with that one but is based on the Cobo Boards FGM V.2 which will be carbonized and comes with front and rear cutouts to receive G/Bomb brackets and their particular bulgy plate shape, but if I don’t decide on an enlarged custom deck based on that one, there is always the carbon made Rocket Exodus which already comes (like the FGM V.2) with front and rear underbelly recesses for G/Bomb type brackets and the likes.

Cobo Boards FGM V.2

Rocket Exodus

6 Likes

That’s a dreamed deck. Problem with those 1166 Longboard dudes is they are Sabbatical. They suddenly come one season, make a bunch of decks for a few lucky drivers, and then proceed to shut down their shop for one or two years. So is kind of hard to follow them and see when they will bring the next batch (??)

2 Likes

ahhhhh yes… the dreaded, but oh so familiar sk8-punk scenario…

They are real nice decks. I wanna make decks like that.

3 Likes

i see you’re a man with high standards!

1 Like

Not here to fuck spiders k00k x

2 Likes

Any detail available for the folding brackets??

I found this a few months ago, it’s beautiful, it’s cheap and it’s made near my town
It’s getting harder to not take the plunge :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

All this inspired me :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Doo it!!!

2 Likes