Aluminium Drop down brackets?

this looks soo nice
what trucks and hangers are these?

KR

1 Like

[EDIT] nevermind

wht thts virtual??
im reffering to the pcs of IDEA

Those Idea brackets would look mighty fine on the Rocket Exodus deck :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Sorry thought you were replying to my post

Another big player in the LDP market is Bossa Boards from Brazil. They manufacture a wide range of boards but still maintain an important LDP deck base (bracket ideal) with some flagship models like their Platform CF 28" and 29" inch (Carbon Fiber) decks.

Platform 28 CF Rio

Platform 28 CF Nova

Plataforma 29 CF

https://www.bossaboards.com/boards.html

4 Likes

Those Idea brackets would look mighty fine on the Rocket Exodus deck :drooling_face:

Absolutely :+1::grin:

1 Like

This wonā€™t be difficult to make. You got almost all the board madeā€¦ is the Croozeboard (which they can manufacture to specific size) and they already come with their own propietary brackets and all. You only need to add the costume enclosure, wheels and power train & trucking system!!

1 Like

Sure those are inspiration behind this design :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This is becoming crazy. I donā€™t know where to look any more! :yum: So many brackets, so many LDP based designs. Is awesome!!

@IDEA brackets are fantastic!! Is impossible to say NO to this offering :heart:

5 Likes

@pixelsilva
This is one we need :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I almost ordered that deck months ago. Got distracted and spend my $$ in other things. But mine was based in that one (FGM V.2) with the same front and rear cutouts and carbonized on both sides.

The guy at Cobo couldnā€™t believed I was asking a customized version of that deck. I told him I wanted recesses above and below for my @257 brackets, he was shocked by the request. Told me that could have weakend the deck and couldnā€™t understand why I wanted a deck so large! His FGM V.2 has like 26 or 28 inches (thatā€™s more or less a standard size among platform LDP decks). I was asking mine to be made with 95 cms (37") !!

1 Like

How much did he ask for this? Must have been pricey

1 Like

Man, with a custom job like that, enlarging the FGM V.2, carbon layer above and below, custome graphics, deck holes for the enclosure, the recesses and all the shit I was asking, price was like $180 to $200 bucks!! (I gotta go back to message 'cause I forgot the details) but that was the price range. I think it was a steal.

3 Likes

Whaaatt? Crazy cheap for a custom deck

1 Like

Yeah, all costume. This guy makes the deck of your liking. You speak with the guy himself. A true artisan. All craftmsnshift. On top of all he already got a huge deck lineup offering. Sometimes you donā€™t even need to come with some weird idea because the guy already got so many shapes and deck patterns, you donā€™t have to design shit. Just pick up one of his designs or alter one of them as I wanted to do with the FGM V.2. Super easy!

Is Portugal prices, Bro! Not some fancy stuck up European Lamborghini deck manufacturer or smthng. His prices are affordable awesome.

1 Like

I have not seen this deck before, and I designed a similar ā€¦ :slight_smile:

78687683_2585595454827769_1439938367813844992_n_cr

6 Likes

Is the one on the left, Tom. @DavidF just photoshoped the one on the right . And yeah, it look very similar to yours!

As you already know (but not our forum members) those cutouts at front and rear are made specially to fit G/Bomb brackets or plates like yours.

1 Like

Right, so you indeed made my dream board :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah @DavidF!! Problem solved. @IDEA already made the hard stuff for you: deck and brackets :grin:

1 Like