All Wheels Kegel core hub

Boundmotor and eovan have the same 105’s. Onsra doesn’t. I think they used to, but I can’t be sure.

1 Like

them both are practically the same company :joy:

they used to, but i just checked, they are selling a different set now since when they launched, guess they just wanna be different

all those metal core airless wheels are not true kegel anyway, they are off by 0.X mm which makes the precision pulley won’t fit unless u bore out the spokes very slightly.

3 Likes

You’re still dead wrong bud. Nice try at a save though.

Can confirm. Sometimes they’re a bit small, sometimes a bit big. Depends what you’re putting em on. Sometimes they play nice with a particular drivetrain. Like, not that model of drivetrain, just that exact set.

2 Likes

nylon / plastic pulley would fit on them easier than metal precision pulley, but imagine the team who put together the wheels and pulley needs to figure out which pulley fit on which wheels, it be a nightmare

firstly, im not ur bud. second, stfu would u? yes, I was so mighty damn wrong on a small detail on a random ass company that launch 2(?) something years old with my 1.5 years old memory. if you r so dead set on having the correct information, how about u gain more knowledge and get ur fact straight before u start commenting on this forum? I’m tired of ur shit, i demand u to block me so u don’t see my wrongest answer ever again.

3 Likes

Weirdly enough my flash airless work significantly better with metal pin pullies. I was scared to even put them on there at first.

2 Likes

i’ve only seen pic of them, never saw anyone in the wild running them. did they even have a production run?

2 Likes

At least one. They’re possibly back in production. Jetsurf shows them on their first skate model, but branded jetsurf instead of flash. I’ve reached out already, but their customer service feels like a bot and hasn’t replied since a couple days ago.

2 Likes

meh, don’t hold ur breath on it. its probably not worth it since we have so many other wheels options

2 Likes

They’re worse consumption wise than pneumatics but I heavily prefer the ride feel. I currently have them in the front on my plata and Hoyt 5 inch in the back. Still on the first cycle like that, but doesn’t seem to have hurt my range too much.

I ran over an anti-car lawn pyramid on them, on a 29 inch board, and it was just fine.

2 Likes

aaaaand i have no idea what’s that :rofl: sounds spiky
i expect them would be on similar level with cloudwheels on consumption but not more

1 Like

7 inch tall concrete pyramid lol

1 Like

bruh, that’s a lot of height

1 Like

I was very surprised that I didn’t eat street

1 Like

Looks like that unlabeled Otang wheel I saw last year is finally coming out. Another 105mm!!!

4 Likes

what jumps out to me is you could design a push fit adapter for the outer ring of holes, then you could get some custom wheels made that used MTB 28mm od bearings, and fit that same push fit adapter.

10mm trucks, able to run urethane at AT hubs off the same push fit pins.

2 Likes

You’re speaking my dream man, so far the I ly way I’ve been able to do this with normal Kegel gas been with InfinityHubs

I found another one, a cheap price point. Reviews say there is lots of grip with the skin and once broken insmooth sliding and B I G thane lines.

That’s a fake kegel core. 12 holes instead of 10

5 Likes

Exway crap basically

1 Like