All Terrain Off Road Tire Options

Also what about evolve hubs and tyres

What hubs do they use (for some reason I think they use mbs is that true?)

1 Like

Any other colored tire options out there aside from Trampa and the evolve 7"?

2 Likes

MBS has purple roadies and yellow and lime green T3 offroad tires.

https://www.mbs.com/parts?category=WHEELS

3 Likes

Just ordered a set, lets hope it lasts more than the Trampa Treads

Mine still has rubber left but the traction on sand, dirt and grass is really low now and I’m getting stuck often. The pattern looks way more aggressive also

3 Likes

Yeah they’re my favorite offroad tire I’ve tried.

3 Likes

T3?

If yes then Trampa Treads last much longer :man_shrugging:
T3 are the less lasting tires I’ve ever had.

1 Like

No, cheap AliExpress T3 clones

1 Like

Ah alright, no worries, they gonna last forever :sunglasses:
They are quite hard and not that comfortable to ride but they are cheap and durable (on some of mine parts of the profile chunked after a while)

Considering I ride mine at 60+ PSI I don’t think the comfort will change that much. Hopefully they are just a placeholder until the @tinp123 group buy happens and I can get my hands on 9"

2 Likes

Jesus :grimacing:
I mean you are right the hard tires doesn’t feel smoother at 30 PSI, I inflated them at 50 PSI.

The super soft T1 tires for jumping I inflate at 30-40 PSI and the 9" T2 tires with about 30 PSI. Unfortunately the T2 tires are much harder than the T1 and doesn’t last very long. IMO the grip in offroad conditions is better with less pressure

Lol

I have to do a test someday at various tire pressures to see how the consumption changes, range >>>>>>>> everything else for me

1 Like

IF ANYONE IS STILL ON HERE IM NEW TO THIS I GOT AN EVOLVE HADEAN
I WANT SOME MBS ROCKSTAR WHEELS
CAN I MAKE THEM FIT AND HOW SO?

YOU DON’T NEED TO SHOUT

Bit of a tangent here.

But does anyone have a better idea when MBS sold their Vine tires?

Because… I think MBS vine tires are actually Ground Industry Ballistic MAK tires.

I haven’t been able to find an answer, but from the little I was able to scope it doesn’t seem like MBS was selling the Vine before GI went under?

The Ballistic MAK were the best wheels for speed and grip, because they were so soft, and the tires so supple, there was not a lot of energy loss.

One thing that’s great for Esk8, but less great for me is… Esk8 doesn’t really care if the wheels don’t carry speed, because motors. So IDK how good some of these wheel insights are when I’m trying to find tires for my gravity board.

2 Likes

100% on all accounts. I can’t confirm the source of the vine tires but the soft compound was amazing to ride. It just wore out way too fast in the electric setting for me to use them practically.