All Terrain Off Road Tire Options

They work with all trampa and mbs 8“ hubs @Mar-Key
Sorry @Venom121212 was faster :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Are those better than Primo? Right now the only experience I have is Primo so I have no data at all to go off on my next tyre choice

For me they grip better and last like 3x+ longer than the primo. They have a hard compound, so it might be not everybody’s choice. I run the primos because I need blue color for the summer :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: when they done i‘m going back to the cheap Ali’s.

3 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. I wish one of these ali tire makers would color them! No one mention the fake trampas

I’ve got about 100 miles on these tires on a variety of trails- asphalt, concrete, packed dirt, loose rock, grass, etc. No complaints.

Razor 200x50 Tire & Inner Tube Set (e100/e200/Dune Buggy/Epunk) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0021XPF9U/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_iM3sDbSN49WNB

4 Likes

Totally spot on with the Alibaba tires.

I’m at about 4k miles on these:

The harder ones usually are marked “NYLON” and initially look like cheap hard plastic until they’re broken in. These aren’t quite as soft as the true rubber ones but they last forever, and I ride through broken glass without pause. I have a set of each material type, same mold. The softer ones are at the same level of wear about 1k miles in.

@Shikaka I rock those exact tires when I want super grippy soft street slicks. They’re great and a lot of fun to carve hard on.

13 Likes

How much pressure do you guys run on these Ali tires? From my brief experience with pneumatics I know I like to run they really stiff

1 Like

I use those off-road wheels on my board and they work great. They come will balanced from the factory and the tire itself lasts forever.

1 Like

These badboys make great dualies as well. Very easy to assemble

4 Likes

I run those Razor streets at like 45psi.

I run my Alibaba nylon knobbies at 50-60psi

2 Likes

You cray cray

1 Like

Dual 80100 motors need alllllot of contact with the ground. Im running 12s10p 130kv motors on a 1:4 gearing ratio. I had to use enourmous sprockets just to handle the power.

2 Likes

Thanks @Venom121212, just placed a order for the nylon ali’s

2 Likes

Can you do us a favor and post pictures when you receive them?

Often the pictures don’t match the product exactly, just curious.

4 Likes

certainly, however there are a few photos allready posted above by @DerelictRobot but his has 4,000 miles on them. I’ll post what freshies look like in about a month once they arrive

4 Likes

Yeah but that guy is a total knob and can’t be trusted.

13 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

@Venom121212 @DerelictRobot what do you guys use for pulleys and mounting these?? Very interested in trying out a set

1 Like

I don’t know anyone that uses those aliexpress wheel hubs, just the tires and tubes. They fit all normal mtb wheel hubs commonly used here though (mbs and tramps hubs that fit their 8" wheels for sure)

2 Likes