All In One Schematic / Diagrams

Honestly, I don’t know. They cost $85 and they seem to work well for people. I’ve got about 20 left. After that, I’m not getting more.

1 Like

MakerX DV6

4 Likes

Great job @glyphiks , Very useful

1 Like

This is for the CNC or 3D print? Sorry, I’m a kinda noob.
This is more for the protection or the heat dissipation?

It’s just a 3D model of the ESC if you wanted to design around it.

1 Like

i think this would fit better in this thread:

5 Likes

Wait… am I reading this correctly that to use this switch i need to connect to BOTH UART ports AND daisy chain into the CAN?

What a prick of a switch

2 Likes

I don’t remember how to connect it, but I am sure it didn’t involve CANBUS or UART.

1 Like

The schematic sure as hell looks like that’s what is happening

1 Like

I think it’s: connect “2” to “2” and then either

• ground that to turn it on

OR

• ground that permanently to use roll to start / auto shutoff
1 Like

Why does the schematic show the GND going to CAN? Surely GND is GND and i can just put it in the COMMS GND?

1 Like

Yes, you can do that.

2 Likes

When you guys work this out can you please draw a correct and easy to understand diagram. Thanks.

Ask please lemme know which switch it is you are having an issue with, is it built in to the vescs? (So you’re just using a momentary switch?) I have some of these vescs I’m gonna use and not up to that bit yet :joy:

1 Like

Lol the schematic is correct… i hope :rofl: i suppose they just drew the GND going to CAN so that you could still pin an accessory into one of the UART ports.

1 Like

1 Like

if u r using option 3, u need to use the switch pin connect to any GND pin, on all the vecs u want to roll to start

for option 2, u can “probably” get away with using the GND in the SWD port (the middle pin)

I knew someone also confused about the pin out and finally got a switch working, @Takachi14 was it you?

2 Likes

I want option 1

1 and 3 probably can go into SWD instead of CAN, depending on what voltage SWD VCC pin output, u might even be able to use that also

dumb design tho

1 and 3 are the common ground from the switch and the LED ground.

I put it into the GND on the COMMS port…

I’m kinda thinking its not that hard to put it into the CAN tho… i should probably just follow the picture. It just means if i want to disconnect the switch i need to pull the can cable out as well to depin it. Seems like a fuck around

if u don’t need that uart port, then ya u can use that

just use a small bullet connector there, so u can just unplug if u need to pull whichever one out, save urself of depining the jst plug, then fuck up the little tab later on

1 Like