Aftermath after getting hit by a car

I assume he was trying to blame the vibration of the brick for his battery failure. Lowering. the tire pressure would reduce vibrations. I think his battery was a time bomb and the brick just accelerated it.

3 Likes

If he calls those things “bricks” hes not been to the netherlands or europe for that matter. :rofl:

2 Likes

how to fix a shit battery: lower tire preasure. Got it.

2 Likes

I deleted my last two comments because I feel like I came off as a dick but come on man, how’re you going to say fact: insurance is more expensive in your city because of two racist stereotypes? Not to mention you say “typical old asian driver” as if you’re giving credit to the stereotype. Sounds like you have as many dumbass drivers as the all the other cities. It’s just has a higher percentage of asians and hispanics than other cities. All cities have higher insurance rates than the surrounding areas, and that’s a fact.

5 Likes

This. Causation vs correlation bro. That’s just racism.

2 Likes

yeah hit up the driver and ask for him to pay to replace your board.
If not, call up his insurance and they’ll handle it. They would be happy you’re only asking for compensation of the board. And no major medical bills

1 Like

You should ask a few people with similar builds to post their boards for sale listing the details of what it’s made out of and have them inflate the price a little bit . then you can save links to all the ads to show an example of what your board is worth to make sure you get enough to completely rebuild it.

• I’ve done this with old cars. totally works lol
2 Likes

I have homes in two different addresses in both cities. Two insurance agencies quoted me and gave me the stats on their rates and told me the likely reason why. It’s an algorithm of incidents within their database that determined the increased rate.

2 Likes

Cool, corporate sponsored racism, just as good as the federal mandated racism policy of “no kids left behind”. But whatever man, I don’t come to this forum to deal with racism

But maybe think about how OP never mentioned a race and neither did anyone else in this thread. You just decided to come into this thread, post a race pie chart and decided to tell everyone that two races are the problem.

2 Likes

I’m sorry but this is kinda funny. People can’t even make comments about their own race without being accused of racism.

6 Likes

My thoughts exactly…

1 Like

White people… am I right?

2 Likes

I don’t wanna derail this thread into a discussion on racism.

But yeah, which race the “racist” belongs to is entirely irrelevant to the act of racist profiling.

That’s the last I’ll say on this personally. Back to skateboards.

3 Likes

He wasn’t racial profiling though.
He was pointing out racial profiling that he has to deal with.

3 Likes

I respectfully disagree. But again, I really don’t want to detail anything.

Just glad everyone is ok. I fear of being run over so much that I take a significantly longer route to work which is off the main artery. Something like 5.5 miles vs 2 miles

1 Like

Kelly. It’s totally understandable because we all read what people write in our own tone and view. I was in the wrong for mentioning ethnicity even if it’s stats based by insurance. Let it go.

My apology if you were offended by me being the blunt piece of $hit that I am

4 Likes