Aftermath after getting hit by a car

Bara is the best :call_me_hand:t3:. Glad I live near Chicago haha

3 Likes

Damn dude that’s harsh.
Similar what happened to Me 2 years ago when I f***** up my arm.
What do you need to get back on the road?
Maybe I have some parts I can send.

1 Like

wow, it was crazy close to the battery, i got rolled on one of my pnummies last time and the idea of some kilos of lithium cells getting crushed by a car keep haunting me ever since
i can’t even imagine how bad it could have turned if the car rolled on it,
like badass holywood-like explosion and no more legs

1 Like

Thanks for the offer!
As far as I can tell:
A single caliber 2 truck even if its not in black I have left over black spray paint.
the wheels only cost $35 for a pack of 4. I only need 2 wheels but It will likely still be the cheapest to buy the pack of amazon.
I am using this deck its a fairly cheap deck and it served my well for +2 years(I was using it on another build before this one).
a single SL-200 shreadlight.

1 Like

I’m in nyc too, got into accident bout 2 years, the car insurance paid for the board and then some and medical treatment. I didn’t go to the hospital or anything just police report

4 Likes

I might have a caliber truck hiding somewhere I’ll try and look for it tonight.

Yours if you want them

I also have a pretty nice brand new helmet, it’s a bit much to give away though. I’ll cut you a good deal on it if you are interested.

3 Likes

I have multiple sets of caliber trucks to give away to the cause if need be.

1 Like

Great. Pretty sure I only have base plates.
I think I gave the kid I sold a bunch of parts to last weekend all my extra hangers.

1 Like

Got the trucks covered. Don’t hand away your helmet. Your going to need it soon. :wink:

3 Likes

Send me your address. I ship you a pair of used calibers. Looks like the battery is still intact and good to go.

2 Likes

well I’m in Brooklyn and have several extra caliber trucks to spare :yum:

2 Likes

It’s an extra helmet. I have two for myself still.

1 Like

Did a quick CAD of the earthwing deck.

looks like it could be a good replacement. I do like that the cutouts for the wheels are larger. But I do really like my double kicktail deck. NYC has really shitty roads and potholes everywhere. That large front kicktail has prevented my front foot from slipping off the board many times. I’m probably gonna just buy myself a new one. Thanks for the offer tho.

6 Likes

Awesome. I’m in harlem. What area of brooklyn are you in? I might be able get there with one of my other boards(once my leg stops hurting).

sheepshead bay, I’ll pm you

1 Like

I hear that.
It’s a great deck but at the same price of shipping you can almost by the deck you originally had if you like that better.

Look at this big yikes

4 Likes

What does tire pressure and riding on brick have to do with anything?

2 Likes

Lol I was confused as well

On my first build in January used wire nuts to connect things temporally and i left them that way because i was to lazy to solder. and it still works to this very day!(it failed within the course of a week and needed to be properly soldered).

1 Like