Adjustable Baseplates (Bowery Surf, Hammock)

I should have Raw, but don’t worry, grab it from @Boardnamics that has black ones :wink:

2 Likes

Hahaha If you have some raw I’d like to get some of those and I’ll get some from @Boardnamics in the black color.

1 Like

Probably 3 weeks on those.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot. Sorry if we woke you.

1 Like

No you good. I have work in an hour. 4pm is like a morning shift to me now

3 Likes

Last set I was sure to have in raw got taken 20 minutes ago :sweat_smile: I will check next week when I pack all the parcel for the GB if I have one set left. I think there are 80% chance I have a set of raw RKP. I will let you know. Of course if you find something else meantime go for it. I am sorry I can not quickly help this time.

3 Likes

Hahaha nah man no worries at all. It’s all good. Appreciate the help.

2 Likes

Alrighty let’s get this guy some more traffic. Still on the lookout for some adjustable Baseplates. I should specify this time RKP for either caliber, Fatboy, Tb hangers.

Thanksss

Edit: @3DServisas is out and @Boardnamics gonna be at least 3 ish weeks

I gots some random ass SR Baseplates in random colors for a partial trade or sale.

3 Likes

@Boardnamics

We gettin there :eyes: :joy:
I feel like we gotz to be close :penguin::doughnut:

1 Like

Maybe next week 10 weeks from today!? :rofl:

1 Like

Fakkk… aight. I’ll check back then :call_me_hand::beers:

1 Like

I really have zero control anymore. Fedex has routinely screwed me, this isn’t the first time.

They technically shipped on the 17th of July, and it’s IP service, 3 days. Here we are 2 weeks later…
Gets me so mad. Twiddling my thumbs over here

3 Likes

@Boardnamics check this shit out

I was gonna scream if they didn’t pick up this box and put it on a truck.

A whole month later, it magically appears at the local post office

@glyphiks

2 Likes

Damn. That’s insane

1 Like

Doood my davegaX been in trasnsit since May 19th :joy::joy:. I’m gettin nice and used to this.

2 Likes

You would think shipping that cost as much as a cheap used car would not take 3 weeks. What do they do with the money? Do the Fedex VPs buy a boat and sail to Hawaii?

Interesting fact: They make 5x more profit shipping 20pcs 1kg cartons vs 1pcs 20kg cartons. Therefore, if what you’re shipping is heavy, it’s in their best interest to take their sweet time.

6 Likes

@BillGordon can ye do da dEEd :eyes:
@b264 much thanks… albeit 3 months later :beers::penguin:

2 Likes