Adjustable Baseplates (Bowery Surf, Hammock)

Real long shot here but anyone have either the Bowery Surf or Hammock baseplates they are willing to part with or just have extras?

Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

You try @rey8801? He may tell you who has a set near your place.

1 Like

I think he is also gonna see if he has some extra from the GB up for grabs.

Need sub 35 degree angles and I don’t wanna settle for risers lol.

1 Like

Hammocks are awesome. Better adjust plates than SurfRodz. Less play, tight fit.

2 Likes

@Boardnamics got adjustables

3 Likes

So does 3D Servisas. :wink:

3 Likes

Yea I have some 3ds ones but they only go from 35-50 or 55 I think.

1 Like

Ahh shit for real. @Boardnamics any chance you have some adjustable baseplates for sale ??

I think he sells em on his site, I for sure know he has some tho. Was at his place last week

1 Like

Yup I’m dumb ignore me @Boardnamics just checked his site and they were there. Sweet. Thanks @KaramQ appreciate the suggestion.

1 Like

@KaramQ I think they are on backorder any idea how many weeks/months that usually amounts to ??

Oh, wasn’t aware about sub 35, sorries! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I should’ve been more explicit in the initial post, that’s on me. I appreciate the suggestion, also the 3ds BPs are sweet if only they went lower.

Well he has some on hand but those might be for his truck sets, let me call him

1 Like

I think he is still asleep lol, isn’t answering his phone lol

1 Like

Hahaha no rush let the man sleep. We can bug him when he is up. Thanks a lot.

Might just have to get a few pairs if he has them. Would go perfect with his 270 hangers assuming there is enough when they go up for sale.

2 Likes

Hi, just checked no more RKP available in matte black. The one left are all taken :pensive:

2 Likes

Woke up at 3pm today :innocent:
I am all out of the adjustable baseplates, but more are on the way :smiley:

Can do 0deg, 15deg, 30deg, 40deg, 50drg, and 60deg.

6 Likes

Ahhh no worries. Did you have any with the raw finish or just no rkp at all. Thanks for checking appreciate it.

Hahahah we’ve all been there for sure. Sweet I’ll put in an order any idea on a timeline. I know with the current situation things probably got pushed back. You think in a month or so ??