Adjustable Baseplates (Bowery Surf, Hammock)

Woke up at 3pm today :innocent:
I am all out of the adjustable baseplates, but more are on the way :smiley:

Can do 0deg, 15deg, 30deg, 40deg, 50drg, and 60deg.

6 Likes

Ahhh no worries. Did you have any with the raw finish or just no rkp at all. Thanks for checking appreciate it.

Hahahah we’ve all been there for sure. Sweet I’ll put in an order any idea on a timeline. I know with the current situation things probably got pushed back. You think in a month or so ??

I should have Raw, but don’t worry, grab it from @Boardnamics that has black ones :wink:

2 Likes

Hahaha If you have some raw I’d like to get some of those and I’ll get some from @Boardnamics in the black color.

1 Like

Probably 3 weeks on those.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot. Sorry if we woke you.

1 Like

No you good. I have work in an hour. 4pm is like a morning shift to me now

3 Likes

Last set I was sure to have in raw got taken 20 minutes ago :sweat_smile: I will check next week when I pack all the parcel for the GB if I have one set left. I think there are 80% chance I have a set of raw RKP. I will let you know. Of course if you find something else meantime go for it. I am sorry I can not quickly help this time.

3 Likes

Hahaha nah man no worries at all. It’s all good. Appreciate the help.

2 Likes

Alrighty let’s get this guy some more traffic. Still on the lookout for some adjustable Baseplates. I should specify this time RKP for either caliber, Fatboy, Tb hangers.

Thanksss

Edit: @3DServisas is out and @Boardnamics gonna be at least 3 ish weeks

I gots some random ass SR Baseplates in random colors for a partial trade or sale.

3 Likes

@Boardnamics

We gettin there :eyes: :joy:
I feel like we gotz to be close :penguin::doughnut:

1 Like

Maybe next week 10 weeks from today!? :rofl:

1 Like

Fakkk… aight. I’ll check back then :call_me_hand::beers:

1 Like

I really have zero control anymore. Fedex has routinely screwed me, this isn’t the first time.

They technically shipped on the 17th of July, and it’s IP service, 3 days. Here we are 2 weeks later…
Gets me so mad. Twiddling my thumbs over here

3 Likes

@Boardnamics check this shit out

I was gonna scream if they didn’t pick up this box and put it on a truck.

A whole month later, it magically appears at the local post office

@glyphiks

2 Likes

Damn. That’s insane

1 Like

Doood my davegaX been in trasnsit since May 19th :joy::joy:. I’m gettin nice and used to this.

2 Likes

You would think shipping that cost as much as a cheap used car would not take 3 weeks. What do they do with the money? Do the Fedex VPs buy a boat and sail to Hawaii?

Interesting fact: They make 5x more profit shipping 20pcs 1kg cartons vs 1pcs 20kg cartons. Therefore, if what you’re shipping is heavy, it’s in their best interest to take their sweet time.

6 Likes

@BillGordon can ye do da dEEd :eyes:
@b264 much thanks… albeit 3 months later :beers::penguin:

2 Likes