ACEDECK ARES X1 - 14S4P 4WD TKP

Brand new board maker just dropped their first board. They contacted me about a month ago or so to review the board. Just received it and shot a first look of it. Full review coming soon.

Specs are impressive (have not yet ridden yet)

Main Specs
14S4P P42A pack
4WD or 2WD options for purchase (4WD can be put into 2WD mode as well)
4 X 6384 motors
Forged carbon deck
CNC TKP Trucks
CNC Hubs

FIRST LOOK-> ACEDECK ARES X1 4WD Electric Skateboard First Look - YouTube

10 Likes

1 Like

Oh hey its Dallas lol

Allegedly I’m going to be getting one in the production batch (crossed fingers) but it looks pretty dope.

We kinda found the website before it was finished so a lot of us thought it was a straight up scam, fake product, didn’t exist. However, after seeing some pictures of their stock and a few in the wild, I guess it would appear that it’s real.

Any idea what the ESC is in it? Scott said he thought it was some kind of LY

This thing is a massive battery for a chinese board, has a lot of potential to be great. The aesthetic is pretty nice imo as well

4 Likes

I totally felt like it could be a scam at first too when they contacted me. Im planning on taking a look inside at the build later after at least one ride on it haha. They’ re using a somewhat standard looking remote so I believe they’re typical LY or HW ESCs. I know its running 50A battery per side, 100A total for the 4WD.

2 Likes

1 Like

Nice to see it’s TKP and not DKP.

13 Likes

I agree 100%. These trucks look really nice too.

1 Like

Definitely looks like a hobbywing boot screen.

Interesting!

2 Likes

4 Likes

Dallas - fantastic video. Nice work man.

Those CNC TKPs are looking HOT

3 Likes

I’d like to see this LY/Hobbywing esc doing 5600W in FOC

That would be impressive

3 Likes

The specs and the overall package are pretty compelling. I am interested to see how the new generation Hobbywing ESC performs.

3 Likes

The machined bushing cups are a nice touch. Maybe @Savage1 could consider making the community some?

3 Likes

For some reason I can’t get onto their website
What is the price of this thing?
Looks really awesome

2k 2wd
2.4k 4wd

4 Likes

In love with the hubs. They should definitely sell them individually

3 Likes

Thanks man!

Quick take on it after a few times around the block with it…. it’s fast, really fast. It’ll spin the front tires on takeoff. Absolutely a rocket ship.

One con I see currently is to go top speed , 37mph, you need to be in the fastest speed mode (sport plus)

Sport plus has so much torque it’s a little tricky to ride at full tilt. With some more time I’m sure it’s doable.

3 Likes

How do you find the trucks stability and carviness?

2 Likes

Have you ridden a Kaly or LaCroix ?

1 Like